Verizon's Export Market
- Texas Tax Revenue Rises, But Economic Troubles Persist. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/12/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33347, p4
The article features the message of comptroller Susan Combs regarding the gains in sales tax revenue and the status of economic crisis in Texas.
- Analysts have some optimism for auto market. Rechtin, Mark; Guilford, Dave // Rubber & Plastics News;1/25/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p15
The article presents a discussion on the improving sales in the automobile and truck industry in the U.S. Recovering from a record dip in 2009, owing to the global economic crisis, the sales reportedly accelerated in late December in 2009 and has been picking up since. While some experts express...
- Swatch. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);3/10/2010, p19
The article reports on the sales decline of Swatch AG due to the effect of the global financial crises in 2009.
- Recession fails to dampen LINE. // e.learning age;Mar2010, p3
The article reports on the record sales figures posted by LINE Communications despite the global recession in 2009.
- U.S. Homeowners Trapped Underwater Find Salvation. // National Mortgage News;1/21/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p1
The article focuses on the housing market of the U.S. It states that housing prices have started increasing in the year 2013 which went down during the global financial crises in past years. It further states that prices of properties in Phoenix, Arizona increased as the inventory of houses for...
- Cowboy crowd proves loyal despite economy. O'REILEY, TIM // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/14/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 50, pP5
The article reports on the 50-million U.S. dollar earnings of the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, Nevada despite the downturn in the economy. The number of crowd came out smaller compared to years past but spent more money thus contributing to its best sales in eight years of holding the...
- Recession Causes Women to Alter Buying Patterns. // MMR;7/12/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p47
The article reports that the U.S. sales of the premium color cosmetics has declined due to the global financial crisis.
- Minority-Owned Cos. Saw 6% Drop in Sales. Beighley, Dan // Orange County Business Journal;7/27/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p3
The article reports on the performance of the 50 largest minority-owned businesses in Orange County, California. It states that the 50 businesses shown a potential decrease of 2008 sales by 6% worth 9 billion U.S. dollars compared to the previous years. On the other hand, the global crisis did...
- Epic Downturn Rings Up 7% Sales Decline at Shopping Malls. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;12/7/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the impact of the global financial crisis in 2009 on sales of shopping malls in Orange County, California. It notes that taxable sales for these malls decreased seven percent to 6.6 billion dollars for the 12 months through June 2009. It cites the Costa Mesa shopping...