Bed month: sowing promotional seeds
- Some things never change. // Furniture/Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on the notion that more things stay the same when they are changed, specifically in the furniture industry in the U.S.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2005, Issue 5432, p43
Presents positive and negative events in the furniture industry for the week ending April 1, 2005 in Great Britain.
- Manufacturers plan for a profitable 1999. // Cabinet Maker;05/14/99, Issue 5138, p4
Reports on British furniture manufacturers' performance in 1998 according to a survey sponsored by the test and research establishment firm FIRA. Percentage of manufacturers with increases in sales; Plan of producers to invest more in machinery in 1999; Increase in spending on buildings.
- Prices are no higher this year. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p5
Highlights the results of a report from the British Office for National Statistics on the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- A hard act to follow. Brown, Simon // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p7
Highlights the Installation Court of the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers, an annual gathering of furniture companies in Great Britain, which took place at the Mansion House on May 8, 2000.
- National Furniture Week support grows. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p4
Reports on the increase of support to the National Furniture Week in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p3
Presents news items related to the furniture industry as of May 11, 2001.
- April sales volume growth nosedives. // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p6
Reports on the sales volume in the furniture industry on April 2001.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p25
Reports on news related to the furniture industry, current as of March 2003. Aspects of the Furniture for the Future project; Participation of Airsprung Beds in the Win a Day Off Work Campaign.