LA leaps back with a full year profit
- LA Christmas sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Great Britain-based Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture sales during the Christmas 2001 season.
- LA in the red. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the financial problems of furniture firm Laura Ashley Inc.
- Redial for digital saving. // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p48
The article discusses furniture retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's switch to voice over IP (VoIP) to manage major logistic challenges at its warehouse in Newton, Wales. To reduce call costs between the warehouses in Wales and Bardon, Leicester, VoIP service was adopted using Inter-Tel's Axxess...
- Laura Ashley sees furniture languish. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p6
The article reports on the impact of tough trading conditions on the sales performance of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture division in Great Britain. Sales were down 12.8% due to its new stores affecting sales at its existing shops. Sales growth was driven by store realignment, which...
- Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p10
Evaluates the furniture store of Laura Ashley located at 90 George Street in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Laura Ashley Home in on flourishing furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p1
Reports the launch of several standalone Home stores by Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Increase of furniture sales; Consequence of refining and improving existing product range; Opening of a distribution center in Leicestershire.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p3
Presents news briefs on the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of June 21, 2002. Approach to marketing of Tetrad; Sales of retailer Laura Ashley; President of the National Bed Federation.
- City surprise as Laura Ashley shows 50% rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the profitability of furniture company Laura Ashley Ltd. as of October 17, 2003. Percentage of increase in price per share; Forecast of profit for the year; Implication of the company's performance for its shareholders and buy-inn transactions.
- Best results for 10 years at LA. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p8
The article forecasts the development of Laura Ashley Ltd. (LA) in 10 years time in Great Britain. Survey shows that LA's pre-tax profits doubled to Â£12.2 million as of January 27, 2007. This growth is considered to be its strongest performance in the decade. It was found out that its margin...