- Texitalia-Jardins show eyes expansion. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/11/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 69, p13
Reports on plans to expand the joint fabric presentations of Texitalia and Jardins d'Elegance in the fall of 1995. Possible participation of Spanish and Portuguese exhibitors in Texitalia's stand; Texitalia organizers.
- Texitalia and Jardin ready for 1st dual show. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/12/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 71, p20
Reports on the exhibitions entitled Texitalia and Jardins d'Elegance in New York City in October 1993. Focus on European fabrics; Exhibitors; Texitalia as sponsored by the Italian Federation of the Apparel and Textile Industry; French Trade Commission and Centre Textile de Lyon Region as...
- Home Textiles Sourcing Expo Expands. // Home Textiles Today;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p1
The article offers information on the Messe Frankurt USA Inc. Home Textiles Sourcing Expo to be held in the U.S. from July 24-26, 2012.
- Luxury's the word at Prosposte show. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p18
Describes on the product offerings exhibited at the Proposte, a high-end fabric show held in Italy. Luxury fibers exhibited at the show; Standout firms in the exhibit; Qualities of the fabrics cited.
- Proposte with the most. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p20
Comments on the quality of fabrics seen at the Proposte exhibition held in Italy. Comeback of creativity in the products exhibited; Merger of archival designs and 21st-century interpretations; Dominance of hot colors.
- Textures spark premiere vision. Wilson, Claire // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 55, p12
Features textile fabrics introduced in the 1999 Premiere Vision Show held in Paris, France. Optimism on the impact of new textiles on the fashion market; Increase in attendance.
- Drop in foreign visitors dampens Prato expo. Macchione, Phyllis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 55, p16
Highlights the events during the Prato Expo textile show held in Florence, Italy, in February 1999. Factors attributed to decline in foreign and overall attendance; Trends during the trade show; Textile fabrics and colors in demand.
- Review: Heimtextil. Krause, Megan // Boutique Design;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the Heimtextil contract and home textiles trade fair that was held in Frankfurt, Germany in 2012.
- Sampling is heavy at Texitalia, Jardins. Mazzaraco, Margaret // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/26/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 81, p14
Reports on the highlights of the Texitalia and Jardins d'Elegance fabric trade shows. Showcase of Italian and French fabrics; Reflection of the stronger dollar against the European currencies.
- Italian-French shows: Lush looks. Mazzaraco, Margaret // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 97, p19
Reports that opulence and glamour keynoted the fall 1995 fabrics on display at the Texitalia and Jardins d'Elegance, the combined showcases of Italian and French fabrics held in New York City. Concern over higher prices; James Purcell as one of the visitors.