April Proved Not So Cruel After All For a New Maryland Money Fund
- T. Rowe Price posts A record quarter. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;7/28/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 144, p9
Reports on T. Rowe Price's earnings for three months through June 30, 1994. Driving force behind the company's record performance; Revenues for the same period in 1993.
- T. Rowe price shares have surged on talk of buyout by Citicorp. Ratner, Juliana; Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;12/13/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 238, p20
Reports that shares of T. Rowe Price have soared lately on rumors that Citicorp was trying to buy the Baltimore mutual fund company. Rise in stock value during the first week of December 1996 before tumbling with the rest of the market December 12; Analysts' comments about a possible buyout and...
- T. Rowe Price Starts 4 Advisor Portfolios. // American Banker;10/23/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 203, p9
Reports on the addition of four funds to its Advisor Class roster by T. Rowe Price. Names of the funds included in the roster; Role of financial intermediaries in buying the Advisor Class funds; Views of John Cammack, the director of third-party distribution in the company on the expansion of...
- T. Rowe Price Earnings Fall 19%. // American Banker;1/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 18, p24
Reports the fall in T. Rowe Price Group Inc.'s fourth-quarter profits as of January 2002. Decline in its assets under management; Earnings per share; Outlook.
- T. Rowe's Stock Tops Its Funds. Sivy, Michael // Money;1998 Special Year End Issue, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p31
Offers advice to investors on placing money into a fund company's common stock. Focus on T. Rowe Price; Caution of analysts over the stocks of brokerages and money managers; Market timing; Volatility; Optimism over the market outlook; Doubt over a United States recession.
- Pinnacle to Raise $36M. Breitkopf, David // American Banker;7/21/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 139, p5
The article reports that the financial services company Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. plans to raise an additional $36.5 million in capital. The company will sell $21.5 million in stock through a private issuing to T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. at a discount to its current price and obtain a...
- Merrill Raises Another $6.6B of Capital. // American Banker;1/16/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that the financial services firm Merrill Lynch has raised $6.6 billion in capital by the sale of preferred stock to investors including the Kuwait Investment Authority and the stock brokers T. Rowe Price. Merrill has been hard hit by the subprime mortgage crisis, declaring an...
- Tax-Free Yield Drop 2 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p29
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average annualized yields in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Outflows Hit $380.4 Million Last Week. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds in the United States had a net outflow of 380.4 million dollars for the week ended October 27, 2003. Individual retail investors' sale of their shares; Net outflow of the tax-free stockbroker and general-purpose fund category tracked by iMoneyNet; Net...