Tillett to Quit as Virginia's Finance Secretary, Join Morgan Keegan
- Morgan Keegan Hires Schemmel. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p2
Reports on Morgan Keegan & Co.'s hiring of Stephen Schemmel as a senior vice president. Schemel's responsibility in developing the firm's fifth housing finance group.
- Morgan Keegan Hires Exec for Realty. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/17/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 115, p10
The article reports that John P. Ockerbloom has been hired as managing director and head of Morgan Keegan & Co Inc.'s lodging investments banking group.
- Morgan Keegan Chief Executive Resigns. // American Banker;4/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 82, p31
Reports that Stephen Laffey, president and chief operating officer of Morgan Keegan resigned as of April 2001. Career background.
- Former Directors Agree to Settle in Fair Value Case. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2013, p45
No abstract available.
- Keeping Morgan Keegan Reps May Cost Bank Owner $45 Million. // On Wall Street;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the amount allocated by Regions Financial Corporation to retain several stockbrokers of Morgan Keenan company it has acquired in 2001. Value of the acquisition; Details on the retention pool; Strategy used by other companies to retain the stockbrokers of the company they acquired.
- Morgan Keegan Hires Longtime Coastal Banker to Head Up New Houston Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p40
The article reports Memphis-based Morgan Keegan & Co. has hired former Coastal Securities banker Deborah S. Jones to head its new public finance office in Houston. Jones who began work at Morgan Keegan, joins the firm as a senior vice president. In her new position, Jones will be responsible for...
- Disaster Zone Firms Accounting For Workers as Business Goes On. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p1
Focuses on the efforts of financial firms to extend their help to their employees affected by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana. Move of Morgan Keegan & Co. to trace its staff; Establishment of the firm of an internal task force to deal with displaced employees; Decision of the...
- Troublesome Time For Stock Traders. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 186, p22
Discusses the impact of unstable stock market in the United States on the employment outlook for traders as of August 2001. Plans of W.R. Hambrecht to reduce staff; Action taken by Morgan Keegan & Co. with the status of the industry.
- Retention of Morgan Keegan FAs Priority No. 1 For Raymond James. Britton, Diana // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;1/12/2012, p1
The article reports on financial services firm Raymond James chief executive officer Paul Reilly's statement that his first priority with regard to the acquisition of Morgan Keegan was the retention of the latter's employees, particularly the financial advisors. Retention payments to Morgan...