Municipal Prices Grind Higher as Treasuries Steepen on Mixed Data
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p37
Presents information related to municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of December 13, 2001. Brokers who evaluate and price the bonds; Calculation of change in bid; Financial rating of the bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p39
Presents statistics for the 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by several bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Ratings for the municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Details for 'Change in Bid' for the bonds related to hospital facilities; Bid prices for...
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-43
Presents information on municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of April 23, 2001. Ratings of education bonds; Prices of transportation bonds; Brokers who have priced and evaluated these municipal bonds.
- Municipals Continue to Weaken, $650 Million of N.Y.C. GOs Price. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Reports on trends in municipal bond trading in the United States on May 12, 2004. Pricing of the $650 million New York City general obligation loan; California economic recovery bond deal; Puerto Rico Public Buildings Authority; Credit ratings.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p39
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index will be revised after December 14, 2001. Details of the bonds which are potential candidate for inclusion in the index; Term amount and ratings for the bonds; Dates on which the first coupon for the bonds will be released.
- Market Close: Investors Wary With Puerto Rico in Focus. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article offers a market report related to the performance of municipal bonds of Puerto Rico as of February 11, 2014. Topics discussed include the impact of downgrade of Puerto Rico bonds on municipal bond yields, response in the retail investing and uncertainty to the municipal bond market...
- Market Post: Strong New Issues and Shrinking Secondary Fuel Rally. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article offers a report related to the municipal bond market of the U.S. as of January 9, 2014. It informs that the bonds are rated triple-A by the major credit rating agencies. It reflects on the yields of tax-exempt municipal bonds of the country. It informs that Bank of America Merrill...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p37
Presents financial statistics on 40 municipal bond prices in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Value assigned for bids; Bonds ratings assigned to different bonds; Ration for yield to worst case for each bond.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p32
The article presents statistics on various market and economic indicators including U.S. municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields of bonds, U.S. securities prices for Treasury notes and bonds and Treasury bills, municipal market data general obligation yields, municipal bond prices...