E-Trader BondBook Gains Powerful Partners
- PG&E's Escape: A Boon for Banks. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/07/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 27, p6
Focuses on a proposed settlement according to which California-based Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Corp. will provide advisory and bond underwriting fees to financial services providers UBS Warburg LLC and Lehman Brothers. Amount which two financial companies are likely to get under the...
- SOLEIL'S BIG BET 'ON THE COME'. Hahn, Avital Louria; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p4
Presents information about developments related to investment banking around the world as of May 26, 2003. Reorganization of Soleil Securities Group Inc.; Integration of debt and equity capital market groups by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Plan of UBS Warburg Japan's president Mark Chiba to resign...
- Lazard Hires Deal Adviser in Germany. // American Banker;2/19/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 33, p8
The article reports that Alexander Doll has been hired as managing director of Lazard Ltd.'s financial advisory business in Germany. Doll comes to Lazard after eight years in the German offices of UBS AG, and a prior stint at Lehman Brothers. Doll will concentrate on Lazard's investment banking...
- DLJ, Lehman Lose Loan Execs and Market Share. Stock, Helen // American Banker;8/2/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 147, p4
Focuses on the decline of investment banks Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette and Lehman Brothers' share of the leveraged loan market in the United States. Exodus of finance and syndicated lending executives from Lehman Brothers to UBS Warburg; Drop in demand for leveraged loans.
- Deutsche Bank sponsors Frieze--for one year. M. G. // Art Newspaper;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 191, p59
The article focuses on several companies which sponsor art exhibitions. Deutsche Bank, which has sponsored the Frieze Art Fair in London, England since 2004, decided to renew its contract for one more year. According to UBS, it will continue to sponsor the Art Basel fair in Switzerland despite...
- USB significantly outpaces competition in 2002 league tables. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the leaders in the mortgage-backed securitization year-end manager league tables in the U.S. UBS Warburg LLC; Bear Stearns and Co. Inc.; Lehman Brothers Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.
- Firms exit transition management. Clary, Isabelle // Pensions & Investments;1/26/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that Wall Street firms in the U.S., are exiting the transition management business after being affected by the current global credit crisis. The field is being replaced by traditional fiduciary money management firms with expertise in providing the complex service that...
- FROM THE WIRE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/7/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p19
This section offers news briefs on business and the U.S. An overhaul of U.S. financial regulation has been proposed by U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson. Meanwhile, the U.S. stock market has made a strong start in the second quarter of 2008 after Lehman Bros. Holdings and UBS AG announced...
- Lehman Results Well Above Estimates. // American Banker;9/15/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 178, p20
Looks at record profits recorded this quarter by Lehman Brothers Holding Inc.. Information about profits and stock value for the quarter ending August 31; Comments from Daniel Goldberg, an analyst with Bear Stearns Cos. and Glenn Schorr, an analyst with UBS AG.