NEWS IN BRIEF
- Preliminary Nov. U. of Mich. Index at 93.1 vs. 90.0 in Oct. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34410, p1
The University of Michigan's preliminary November consumer sentiment index reading was 93.1, compared to the final October 90.0 and the preliminary October 92.1, according to market sources.
- Consumer Credit Rose $28.90 Billion in September. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34407, p1
Consumer credit increased by $28.9 billion in September to $3.499 trillion, the Federal Reserve reported Friday.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p35
Presents bond market statistics for November 14, 2001. Presentation of bond buyer indexes for weekend; Estimation of a decade of global public finance holders of municipal debt from 1992-2001; Development volume and ranking for the first half of year 2001; Bond election results according to...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p36
Presents statistics for the bond market index in the U.S. as of December 12, 2001. Maximum value attained by the Municipal Bonds Index during the year 2001; Change in the value for competitive bidding and negotiated bonds in 30-day visible supply; Minimum value for Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index...
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p39
Present schedule for several bond tables and indexes released weekly, monthly, semiannually and quarterly in the U.S. Day for releasing Bond Buyer Indexes; Release of bond sales figures by states; Time for release of development volume and rankings of bonds; Date for release of bond election...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Presents statistics for the bond market in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Municipal bond index value on February 5, 2002; Maximum average yield to maturity value for the bonds during the year 2002; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation for...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p2
Reports developments in bond market in the U.S. as of August 2002. Nomination of Wayne A. Abernathy for the position of Treasury secretary; Decline of the non-manufacturing business activity of composite index; Decrease on the tender rates of discount bill.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p55
Presents market data related to developments in bond price indexes in the U.S., as of September 28, 2001. Average municipal bond yields of 30-year treasury bonds; Duration of bonds used in compiling the index for 25 year revenue bond; Ratings given by rating agencies Moody's Investors Service...
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p55
Provides information on the yields of 20-year general obligation bonds index in the U.S. for the week ending September 28, 2001. Yield of 10-year treasury note in 2000; Growth recorded in 30-year treasury bonds; Basis points spread to treasury note in the previous week.