New York City Takes Two-Party Approach to Jay St. Development
- Louisiana Offshore Terminal Authority Puts $100M Refunding in the Pipeline. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p32
The Louisiana Offshore Terminal Authority will sell about 100 million dollars of revenue refunding bonds in the first week of April 2003, in its second of three forays into the market this year. The deal is scheduled for Monday and includes two seriesï¿½ 57 million dollars of Series 2003A...
- Third-Party Certification in New Issues of Corporate Tax-Exempt Bonds: Standby Letter of Credit and Bond Rating Interaction. Stover, Roger D. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring96, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p62
This paper expands the commercial bank certification literature by examining the role of banks as issuers of standby letters of credit in the corporate tax-exempt debt market. While considerable evidence for such a rote is observed in the equity markets, little has been done to focus on the debt...
- AmSouth LOC Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p35
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s raising of its ratings on seven AmSouth Bank letter of credit-backed issues. AmSouth has 600 branches in severalstates and has plans for expansion in Florida according to bank officials at the annual meeting of it sharehoulders on April 20, 2006....
- GEO Group Obtains $1B Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/8/2013, p24
The article reports that GEO Group Inc., an integrated equity real estate investment trust has said that it has completed an amendment to its senior credit facility. The revolver had 240 million dollars in outstanding borrowings together with about 60 million dollars in letters of credit issued....
- A Positive LOC for Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32384, p43
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Inc. has included the AA-minus/A-1- plus-ratings for numerous outstanding bond issues secured by letters of credit from Wachovia Bank NA in the positive Credit Watch in Georgia. Among the issuers affected by the change are tax allocation district deals...
- Adventist Gets LOC Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p9
The article reports that the Adventist Health System-Sunbelt Obligated Group in the U.S. has won a trio of rating upgrades from Moody's Investors Service Inc. and from SunTrust Bank Inc on three series of bonds. Moody's upgraded the company's long-term rating to Aa2 from A1 on its Series 2007C...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.