- Poor environmental conditions in Puerto Rico hamper economic development. Diaz Jr., Frank // Caribbean Business;10/31/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p43
Reports on a conference on environmental compliance in Puerto Rico, entitled 'Managing Your Risk.' Topics discussed; Speakers; Conference attendance.
- Capitol Hill Summit to focus on U.S. issues. // Waste & Recycling News;2/2/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p3
The article offers information on the second annual Capitol Hill Summit on environmental legislation to be held in Washington, D.C., on March 30-31, 2009.
- CEQA Workshops Scheduled Around the State. Saydell, Justin // California Today;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p7
The article offers information on workshops in California which aimed to help the public understand the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) methods and actively join in the resolutions that influence the locality.
- WN Summit details emerge. // Waste News;10/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p3
The article offers information on a two-day conference on environmental legislation and regulation scheduled for February 12-13, 2008, in Washington.
- CLOSING REMARKS: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? King Jr., Henry T. // Canada-United States Law Journal;2002, Vol. 28, p533
Presents the text of the closing remarks given by the United States Director of the Canada-United States Law Institute on April 2002 during the 26th Annual Canada-United States Law Institute Conference on 'Energy, the Environment, and Natural Resources in the Canada/U.S. Context' in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Annual Conference on Environmental Law Moving to Salt Lake City in 2010. Dunn, Alexandra Dapolito // Trends (15339556);Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on the 39th Annual Conference on Environmental Law to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2010.
- 39th Annual Conference on Environmental Law: "Not your fathers Keystone". Friedland, David // Trends (15339556);Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the 39th Annual Conference on Environmental Law to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah in March 18, 2010.
- 7th Annual Colloquium of the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Environmental Governance and Sustainability. // US-China Law Review;Jun2009, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p62
The article offers information on the Seventh Annual Colloquium of the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law to be held on November 1 to 5, 2009 in Wuhan, China.
- Boot Camp. // Environmental Forum;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p54
The article offers information on the Environmental Law Institute's Fifth Annual Western Boot Camp on Environmental Law to be held April 21-23, 2009, at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.