EDUCATING YOUR CUSTOMER
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 41 Issue 14E, p4
The author reminds owners of independent optical laboratories to strengthen their partnerships with their customers and constantly reinvent themselves to keep their laboratories and customers from being gobbled by big business.
- Consumer info center offers list of pamphlets in Spanish. // Caribbean Business;2/29/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p21
Reports that in Colorado, the Consumer Information Center has introduced a list of Spanish publications called, The List of Federal Consumer Publications, to inform consumers on various topics. Estimated number of pamphlets; How to get a copy.
- I am the customer. Hill, Richard // Utility Week;12/13/2013, p25
The article focuses on the objectives of the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland including research on consumer disadvantage, protecting the most vulnerable and educating consumers of their rights.
- New products…&then some! Conway, Peggy // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 157, p16
The author discusses how her company manages its optical laboratory business. She mentioned the problem they encounter to monitor products and prices. She offered information on the company's Progressive Lens Price List, along with its benefits. She also explained how the Customer Service...
- Evaluating management seminars. Penalosa, Raul // Business Mexico;Jul1993, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p42
Gives advice on selecting the most effective management training seminar in Mexico. Authority of speakers; Cost of executive training programs; Preliminary need assessment; Measure of training achieved; Steps in measuring effectiveness of a training program. INSET: Notes from an executive...
- USING PUBLIC SEMINARS AND INSTITUTES. Ennis, Gerard J. // Training & Development Journal;Apr70, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the incorporation of public seminars and institutes into the management development program. Advantages of outside training; Instructor development; Change of pressure and pace.
- Upcoming events. // Global Focus: The EFMD Business Magazine;2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p68
A calendar of events worldwide from June to December 2014 is presented which includes the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Advisory Seminar in Brussels, Belgium, EFMD Conference on Master Porgrammes in Grenoble, France and EFMD Career Services Conference in Porto, Portugal.
- Top-Flight Seminars at UNF. Biederman, David // Traffic World;9/3/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 36, p18
Features the Logistics Management Seminars initiated at the University of Florida in Jacksonville, Florida. Specifications of the executive-development seminar launched; Guidelines for applications of executives, directors and managers; Access information for details.
- Editorial Perspective. Veron, Ilyse // Public Manager;Fall2011, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses an article on government customer service, enhancement of training of executives, and recommendations for recruitment of staff.