- 20/20 BASICS. // 20/20;Nov2007, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p109
The article offers information about the strategies for educating customers about optical instruments in the U.S. Specifically, consumers should know about variations on rimless frames and the proper care they need. The author claims that willingness and preparedness are important to educate...
- Turn Patients from Shoppers to Customers with Education. Dukes, Johnna // 20/20;Apr2013, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p91
The article discusses ways to covert spectacle shoppers into customers at eyewear stores by optometrists and other optical professionals by properly educating customer about products including eyeglasses and lenses. It suggests professionals for choosing a product most compatible with the needs...
- DeRigo launches Etro eyewear; Web expands. Ilari, Alessandra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 108, p12
Reports on developments about Italian eyewear firms as of December 8, 1997. Joint venture agreement signed between DeRigo and Etro; Expansion of Luxotica's licensed Web line of frames.
- Designer frames. Sinanoglu, Elif // Money;Mar94, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p162
Comments on designer eyeglass frames and questions whether consumers are getting more than name tags for their money. Giorgio Armani; Calvin Klein; Quality versus styling.
- Eye, spy. Pener, Degen; Murphy, Maggie // Entertainment Weekly;06/07/96, Issue 330, p7
Discusses production of eyewear comparable to the glasses worn by Tom Cruise in `Mission: Impossible.'
- See clearly now. Chun, Rene // Esquire;May98, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p28
Presents information on eyewear lines and rimless frames. Features of the rimless glasses at Les Deux Magots; Guidelines in choosing eyeglasses.
- Point of view: Choosing the right frame for your face. Lozano, Diana I. // Caribbean Business;5/15/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 19, pS3
Provides information on choosing eyeglass frames. Five general types of face; Includes reduction of the squareness of the face by using softly curved styles; Use of frames with straight or angular lines for round face.
- Eyewear report. // Good Housekeeping;Oct97, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p61
Provides information on the shapes, colors and frames of eyewear. Different options for the frames; Recommendations in choosing eyeglasses. INSET: Expert advice for long-lasting glasses..
- Untitled (eye-glasses). // Essence (Essence);Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p80
Presents fashionable choices for eyeglasses that will help a person to see better and look attractive. Colors, styles, shapes and kinds of frames; How eyeglasses can be a fashionable wardrobe accessory.