- GLOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Potter, Carlee // Ralph;Sep2009, p102
An interview with a model and barmaid, a personal trainer and message therapist, and a beauty therapist is presented. According to the personal trainer, she feels sexiest when she is with someone special, dressed in lingerie. The model cites that she would love to be the only girl in the boxing...
- Stealth Dynamo. // Vogue;Apr2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p222
The article profiles fitness trainer, entrepreneur and author Rupa Mehta. It mentions that she reopened her own fitness studio in New York and focused on the fitness needs of disadvantaged children in the city's public schools. It states that despite not integrating the fast-paced barre class...
- CAP & CROWN. Thorpe, Mark // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr2009, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p252
The article presents an interview with Julliean Kulla, a woman bodybuilder. When asked how she approaches her shoulder, which she admitted is hard, she says that she trains them twice a week. She stated that she uses barbell once in a while, but, prefers to use dumbbells as they work her...
- AMY DIXON. Siegler, Bonnie // American Fitness;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
The article features fitness instructor Amy Dixon and her Superfit BODs class. It states that the fitness class is a self-branded combination of total body strength training and cardiology. She shares that her interest in physical fitness started when she was 12 years old. According to the...
- Sweet Spot. Centeno, Talaya // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 88, p8
Several photographs are presented which feature designer lingerie and bikinis.
- TALL HOT ONE. O'Connell, Jeff // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct2003, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p156
Profiles Kristia Knowles, personal trainer and fitness model. Educational background; Achievement; Career highlights.
- SPEED RACER. Donnelly, Shawn // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2007, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p48
This article profiles model and fitness trainer Koya Webb. Webb, a native of Humboldt, Tennessee, ran track at Wichita State University. Webb's daily exercise and diet routine are highlighted, with the article noting that she trains in 90-minute sessions four days a week, while eating a...
- RETURN OF THE SCHWING. // Ralph;Nov2008, p32
The article features model Chantel Bourdais. According to Bourdais, if people are requesting to see pictures of her, she must be doing something right. She states that she is more comfortable in bikinis because they are more fun, and she feels sexy in lingerie because it shows off more of her...
- GIDDYUP. // Sports Illustrated;Winter2010, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p132
The article presents several photographs taken in Portugal of supermodels posing in bikinis.