THE MANNAHATTA PROJECT
- Schroder UK Mid Cap trust chairman Timms to retire. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;4/25/2014, p5
The article announces the appointment of Eric Sanderson fund director and chairman at Schroder UK Mid Cap Fund.
- OLÃ‰ JOSÃ‰. O'Callahan, Ted // Audubon;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p14
The article features the beaver nicknamed JosÃ©, that made its home on the banks of the Bronx River. The beaver is nicknamed after U.S. Representative JosÃ© Serrano who secured $15 million in federal funds for the restoration of the formerly garbage-clogged waterway. The beaver is believed...
- EVER GREEN. Beatley, Timothy // Planning;May2014, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p41
The article discusses landscape ecologist Eric Sanderson's Manhattan Project where he and his team produced beautiful, compelling images of what the Manhattan's landscape must have looked like in 1609. Topics covered include his sustainable vision for New York City and placing the city's...
- MyTravel names new chairman. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/10/2003, Issue 2554, p3
Reports on the naming of Eric Sanderson as chairman of MyTravel. Concern of shareholders regarding the appointment; Financial problems that the company is facing.
- FROM TREELINE TO SKYLINE. Sanderson, Eric W. // New York State Conservationist;Aug2009, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p26
An excerpt from the book "Mannahatta: A Natural History of New York City," by Eric W. Sanderson is presented.
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/10/2006, Issue 1811, p100
This article presents information about promotions and new appointments in the companies related to the travel industry. Ruth Evans has been promoted to the position of business development and strategic marketing general manager at United Co-op Travel Group. Former MyTravel non executive...
- THE MANNAHATTA PROJECT. BAUMGARTEN, NICK // New Yorker;10/1/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 29, p44
In this article the author describes a project undertaken by Eric Sanderson, a landscape ecologist, under the auspices of the Wildlife Conservation Society of New York City. Sanderson seeks to determine the exact ecological makeup of Manhattan as it existed in 1609 when Henry Hudson and his...
- ART OF THE WILD. Leibach, Julie // Audubon;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p75
The article reviews the book "Mannahatta: A Natural History of New York City," by Eric Sanderson.
- Mannahatta. Webster, Molly // Onearth;Summer2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p55
The article reviews the book "Mannahatta: A Natural History of New York City," by Eric W. Sanderson.