Emblaze Teams Up With ESPN
- Network Appliance to distribute Emblaze platform. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p6
Covers the distribution deal of wireless multimedia company Emblaze Systems Inc. with Network Appliance Inc. for its wireless media applications. Target market of Emblaze Systems Inc.
- EMBLAZE/SAMSUNG FINISH MPEG4 COMPLIANCE INTEROPERABILITY. // Multimedia Publisher;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1
Announces the success of Emblaze Systems to conclude an MPEG4 compliance interoperability trial with Samsung Networks, a company developing networks and terminals.
- 5 European carriers test Emblaze video. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on the next-generation, carrier-grade back-end system for the delivery of standards-based MPEG4 video over wireless networks introduced by Emblaze Systems. Significance of the Emblaze I system to cellular carriers.
- ATLANTA GETS ANOTHER NEW PARK. Pearson, Kent // Ride BMX;May2002, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p45
Announces the establishment of a skatepark in Georgia. Partnership between ESPN and Woodward; Amenities of the park; Features of the park.
- Nike Signs as Anchor For Shop@ESPN.com. Braunstein, Peter // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/6/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 45, p21
Reports the retail partnership between Nike and ESPN.com in New York. Development of a shopping area Shop@ESPN.com on the Net; Assortment of Nike products featured in the shopping area; Impact of the electronic commerce strategy on sports fans; Concern of John Skipper, general manager of...
- ESPN inks exclusive digital partnership with China's Tencent. // Indiantelevision.com;2/4/2016, p1
The article reports on the digital partnership between sports broadcasting firm ESPN Inc. and online products provider Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- United States : ESPN and Charter Communications inks deal for distribution of SEC Network. // TendersInfo News;8/9/2014, p1
The article reports on the deal between cable television company ESPN Inc. and telecommunications company Charter Communications Inc. to distribute SEC Network when the channel launches on August 14, 2014.
- Emblaze boasts strong position in streaming media market. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p22
Reports that Emblaze Systems Inc. has developed an streaming media technology for wireless devices. Information on the collaboration of Emblaze with Microsoft Corp. to integrate its streaming media technology with Windows Media Technologies; Features of the technology.
- EMBLAZE ANNOUNCES DELIVERY OF RICH-MEDIA SERVICES. // New Media Age;8/15/2002, p10
Reports on the availability of the rich-media services of Emblaze company for several cellular telephone handsets in Great Britain as of August 15, 2002. Live tests of Emblaze services over General Packet Radio Service networks.