Site Of The Week
- Wireless Village demonstrates interoperability. // RCR Wireless News;9/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p28
Reports on the demonstration of the interoperability of mobile instant messaging and presence services by the founders of the Wireless Village initiative. Significance of the demonstrations.
- A New Generation. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the popularity of instant messaging and multimedia messaging services (MMS) in the United States as of December 1, 2001. Number of text messages to be sent by 2002; Percentage subscribers who send messages through wireless system; Members of the Wireless Village organization;...
- AnywhereYouGo.com acquisition expected. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p9
Reports on the expected acquisition of the wireless developer organization, AnywhereYouGo.com by several entities.
- E-tailers walk fine line when taking industry funds. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the increase of Web sites that offer comparison shopping for wireless phones and services in the United States.
- M-Commerce Vs. the Mall. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;01/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Views the usefulness of wireless Web sites. Advantages and problems with using wireless Web site.
- website preview. // Wireless Design & Development;Oct2000, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p48
Previews Web sites on wireless communication system providers. Intersil Corp.; California Eastern Laboratories; RF Micro Devices Inc.; TelCom Semiconductor Inc.
- Weird and wireless. // Electronics Weekly;8/26/2009, Issue 2395, p19
The article discusses topics related to wireless communication posted on this journal's website.
- Editor's Choice. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/18/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p36
The article focuses on reasons to use wireless communication systems and articles on the website of the periodical related to such systems.
- WEB WATCH. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra; Quain, John R. // Popular Science;Aug2001, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p32
Evaluates several Web sites about wireless communication technologies, underwater archaeology and androids.