A Garden Without The Walls
- CLICKMARKS POWERS INTERNET PORTAL IN NEW ZEALAND. // Telephone IP News;Jun2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the wireless Web portal Vizzavi from Vodafone Global Platform (VGP) and Internet Services, a division within the Vodafone Group PLC, which is based on the computer software platform from Clickmarks. Features and capabilities of the portal; Reason of VGP for using the Clickmarks...
- Incentive program software provider seeks Clickmarks wireless enablement. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p29
Deals with the agreement signed by Clickmarks in providing its mobile access and critical alert capabilities to the customers of Again Technologies Inc. Role of Clickmarks' Enterprise Habitat wireless platform in the software of Again Technologies; Advantages of the partnership to the customers...
- Web Site Publishing In A Click. // Wireless Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p30
Presents information on the Instant Wireless Publisher software from Clickmarks. Function and benefits of the software to companies.
- Finding the right 'habitats' Holland, Roberta // eWeek;10/23/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p20
Reports on Clickmarks.com Inc.'s introduction of its Internet personalization technology as of October 23, 2000. Features and functions of the products offering the technology; Prices.
- Clickmarks marries personalization with mobilization. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p32
Reports on Clickmarks.com Inc.'s development of software that combines mobile Web devices with personalized content.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...