- Business briefs. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p33
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless communications industry in the United States as of April 26, 1999. Includes an agreement which involve offering Boston Communications Group Inc. customer care solutions through Lucent Technologies Inc.'s NetCare consultative service offerings; P-Com...
- The changing face of prepay. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;08/30/99, Vol. 237 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on prepay services offered by telecommunication carriers. Challenges faced in offering services such as roaming; Capabilities of the upgrade offered by Boston Communications Group Inc. for its service; Factors that will help a service succeed. INSET: Briefly.
- BCGI shares jump on stay of injunction in Freedom court battle. // RCR Wireless News;12/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p4
This article reports on the increase in shares of Boston Communications Group Inc. after a U.S. appeals court halted an order that will force the company to stop selling prepaid services to some of its carrier customers. The appeals court stayed an injunction granted in October 2005 by the U.S....
- Verizon Continues Buying Spree. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p17
Reports the acquisition of Price Communications Wireless by Verizon Wireless in the United States. Information on the operations of the acquired company; Details on the assets and customer base of Price Communications Wireless; Conversion of TDMA-based network to CDMA.
- Verizon picks up Price. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the acquisition agreement between United States telecommunication companies Verizon Wireless and Price Communications Wireless Inc.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p23
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of July 1, 2002. Equity financing closed by P-Com Inc.; Acquisition of the assets of Gilles Leroux by Datacard Group; Move of Sierra Wireless downsize its staff.
- P-Com systems receive R&TTE type approval. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p91
Reports on the type approval received by P-Com Inc. under the European Community Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p22
Presents a chart of stock prices of wireless telecommunications companies in the U.S. as of March 4, 2004. ADC Telecommunications; American Tower; Boston Communications Group; Cellstar.
- bcgi heeds the call of MVNOs. Ankeny, Jason // Wireless Review;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on several wireless service platforms announced by Boston Communications Group Inc. (BCGI) in 2005. Products included in a mobile services platform introduced by the company; Details of the BCGI Billing service; Statement issued by Tom Erskine, a vice president at the company, regarding...