Ericsson Beams WAP Into Enterprise
- Ericsson preaches network reliability key to convergence. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p2
Reports on L.M. Ericsson's vision of network reliability as key to communications convergence.
- Ericsson expands U.S. presence, eyes Datacom. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Reports on a decision by L.M. Ericsson, a telecommunication equipment manufacturer in Sweden to expand in the United States market. Comments from Anders Igel, head of Area Infocom Systems business at Ericsson; Factors which necessitated the expansion; How Ericsson can increase its presence in...
- Ericsson continues push into IP. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;06/15/98, Vol. 234 Issue 24, p11
Reports on Ericsson's announcement of initiatives to facilitate its transformation from a traditional circuit-switching vendor to a more data-centric company. Relocation of Ericsson's Datacom Networks and IP Services Business unit to Boston, Massachusetts; Launch of new products including edge...
- Ericsson wins Asia contracts. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p78
Reports that L.M. Ericsson Telecom has won telecommunication contracts with Singapore Telecom, Chongqing Telecom and Hebei PT in China. Scope of the contracts.
- Ericsson aims to integrate strategies for international players. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p20
Highlights Sweden-based L.M. Ericsson's plans for next-generation telecommunication networks in 2000. Company's plan to enter the United States market; Ericsson's international strategy on both the wireless and wireline segments; Projected mobile wireless customers by the year 2003.
- Motorola gets HTML technology license. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p37
Focuses on the introduction of L.M. Ericsson's first i-mode phone for the Japanese market.
- Ericsson to extend Guangxi GSM system. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p26
Reports on L.M. Ericsson's signing of a Global System for Mobile communications expansion contract with Guangxi Post and Telecommunication Administration of China. Value of the contract.
- Ericsson plans to strike it big in CDMA networks. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p3
Reports on Ericsson Telecom AB's plans to become a major player in the CDMAOne telecommunications infrastructure business. Ericsson's acquisition of Qualcomm Inc.; CDMAOne technology to be introduced by the company to the market; Competitiveness of the market.
- Ericsson opens experience centre. // Technology Times;9/29/2014, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p1
The article offers information on the company Ericsson AB regarding its decision to open its Experience Centre in Islamabad, Pakistan in order to bring innovation and contribute to the development of telecommunication services in the region.