Thank you to reviewers
- The interview. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p16
Interviews David Gilbert, president of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission. Biggest assets and liabilities of the city when it comes to attracting sporting events; Sporting events that is considered out of reach by the commission.
- NEWS FROM CUJOURNAL.COM. // Credit Union Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p11
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions in the U.S. which include the fraud charges against car dealer David Gilbert, the college tuition offerings through Montana Credit Unions for Community Development, and the appointments of director emeritus for credit unions.
- Goal Group Strengthens London Team. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p143
Goal Group, the class actions and tax reclamation specialist, has hired David Gilbert as global business development manager and Tania Dupoy as sales and relationship manager in its London office.
- NRA looks to veteran Gilbert for business growth 'solutions' Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/2/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p4
The articles announces that David Gilbert was appointed as chief operating officer of National Restaurant Association (NRA) and chief executive director of NRA Solutions.
- The Normals (Book). Winter, Max // Booklist;9/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p207
Reviews the book "The Normals," by David Gilbert.
- Bauhaus Wow. Russell, Donna Andrews // Louisville Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p77
The article presents information on David Gilbert, who moved from Los Angeles to his Louisville, Kentucky in 2010. He grew up in St. Matthews and knew Louisville had a lot to offer. He received master's degree in art history. It is stated that although Gilbert spent 15 years in the music...
- Cleveland loses Senior Games HQ bid tied to more events. HAMMOND, JOEL // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p10
The article presents information regarding National Senior Games Association (NSGA) and discusses what Greater Cleveland Sports Commission president and CEO David Gilbert has to say about the Association.
- KENSHOO WOSHOP. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/4/2014, Issue 2248, p70
The article reports that David Gilbert, Kenshoo head of social, said that travel marketers should stop thinking about sales channels in isolation and should target audiences.
- 'I FOUND MY FAMILY'. Gilbert, David // Community Care;7/20/2006, Issue 1632, p22
The author relates his experience in attending a book launch which provided him an opportunity to relate transracial adoption with others. He spoke about meeting his birth mother in the U.S. in 1994 and how his initial elation was tempered by her obsession with concealing his existence....