HPAC Engineering Grows Editorial Advisory Board
- Consultants' impartiality is compromised. Thompson, David P.; Armstrong, John // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p8
A responce to the article "But the Client Pays the Bill," by David P. Thompson and John Armstrong in the August-September 2009 issue is presented.
- ENGINEERS OVERLOOKED. van de Loo, Paul // BRW;3/19/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "BRW List: Consulting engineers" in March 5, 2009 issue.
- Adieu to friends who will be missed. Crockett, Jim // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2002, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p5
Presents the gratitude of editor-in-chief Jim Crockett to persons contributing to the 'Consulting Engineer' publication. Story of editor Frank Valvoda on sizing circuits and feeders; Resignation of second advisor Fred Schultz; Farewell of Tim Kelly from the publication.
- CIDA should fund engineering. Newcomb, Chris // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Needs and Good Deeds: International Aid, Consulting Engineers and the Developing World" in the March/April 2006 issue.
- Selling cheap fails owners. Britton, Ron // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Engineers have to cut services to be competitive - Quebec poll" that appeared in this publication's web site in July 26, 2006.
- Where are the women? // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the promotion of women in leadership roles, on project teams, and as board and committee members.
- A look into the future for consulting engineers. Skoer, Mark P. // Engineered Systems;Aug96, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
Editorial. Focuses on the future of consulting engineers. Work environment; Need for engineers to move away from their traditional role as problem solvers; Sophistication; Expert systems.
- New group eyes south of Sahara. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/21/94, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p66
Reports on the formation of an engineering consultancy firm in South Africa. Consultancy firm's member companies; Targeting social infrastructure work in South Africa.
- More Influence? Survey Says So. Sullivan, C.C. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
Presents survey results on the influence of consulting engineers on building design and construction in the United States. Dominance of engineers in design-build and construction management; Reasons for strengthening specifications of engineering firms; Percentage of engineers using Web-based...