California GOP Wouldn't Bond to Repay General Fund
- South Carolina Agency to Issue $325M for Santee Cooper Plant. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p1
Reports the plan of the South Carolina Public Service Authority to sell revenue refunding bonds to finance the Santee Cooper power plant in South Carolina. Details on the mode of the bond; Influence of the market condition on the amount of the deal; Information on the financial adviser.
- Utah City faces electric bond default due to defective Rolls-Royce turbine. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30581, p5
Reports that Hildale City, Utah, may default on the electric revenue bonds in early 2000 because the electric generating turbines bought with the bond proceeds do not work. Threat of insurers to terminate coverage of the facility; Joint ownership of the plant; Negotiation with Rolls Royce.
- California Power Agency Readies First Three Offerings. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p44
Reports the bond financing plans of California Consumer Power and Conservation Financing Authority. Approval of the agreement to construct and operate power plant; Issuance of tax-exempt industrial development bonds; Plan to re-market the bonds.
- Peach State Power Play. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia to sell revenue bonds. Inclusion of the fixed rate bonds in the sale; Importance of the proceeds in the power plant projects; View of investors on the sale.
- California Secures $4.3B in Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31169, p1
Reports that the California Department of Water Resources has closed on a $4.3 billion in bridge loans for use in the financing of electric power purchases until the state's sale of revenue bonds in September or October 2001. Impact of the loans on the state's fiscal position and credit...
- Puerto Rico Power Agency to Sell $529 Million in New Money. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p5
Focuses on plans of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority to sell new-money power revenue bonds. Possible use of the proceeds from the sale; Rating of the bonds.
- MassDevelopment to Issue $10.4 Million in Utility Bonds for Transmission System. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p32
Reports on the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's issuance of 10.4 million dollars in utility bonds to increase capacity on its transmission system in the Fort Devens economic revitalization zone. Need to upgrade the utility to satisfy the demand from companies located on the site and...
- Puerto Rico Electricity Deal Could Go Up to $1.2 Billion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31275, p1
Reports that the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority is expected to sell nearly $1.2 billion in revenue bonds in December 2001. Projects that the capital will be used for; Upgradation of the authority's rating; Amount of outstanding debt of the authority.
- PUERTO RICO: Electric Power Juices Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p9
The article reports on the sales growth for Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority's Series A power revenue bonds and Series B power revenue refunding bonds from the expected 475 million dollars to 650 million dollars in April 2012.