TBMA Taps TradeWeb to Standardize Programming for Online Transactions
- BMA Taps TradeWeb, Jordan & Jordan. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has selected TradeWeb LLC as its partner in developing an industrywide protocol to standardize electronic transactions for fixed-income securities. Terms of the partnership agreement between the companies; Intended purpose for creating an industrywide...
- Ten Firms Seek TBMA's Protocol Development Contract. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31129, p4
Reports that TradeWeb and Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. are vying to win a contract from the Bond Market Association to develop a protocol system that will standardize computer language in fixed income markets in the United States. Growth of electronic trading.
- TradeWeb Opens London Unit in European Expansion. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/29/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the opening of TradeWeb in London, England. Expansion plans of the company; Offering of electronic trading of securities; Beta testing of euro-denominated government bonds.
- TradeWeb's Mantra in TBA: Liquidity, Liquidity, Liquidity. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;5/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 96, p11
Reports that New York company, TradeWeb LLC, has taken its Web site live after a test involving dealers and investors. Clientele of TradeWeb; Focus of TradeWeb on to-be-announced securities.
- TradeWeb Adds CP to Platform. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;02/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p27
Reports that New York City-based multidealer bond platform TradeWeb will add commercial paper to the products proposed and traded over its Internet-based system. Enabling of online trading in Treasuries and Agencies; Beta testing of euro sovereigns with European customers.
- TradeWeb Platform For TBA Securities. // American Banker;5/9/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 89, p11
Announces online bond exchange provider TradeWeb LLC's launch of a system for trading to be announced (TBA) mortgage pass-through securities. TradeWeb's clarification that investors can use the TBA system to scan prices and make deals electronically with dealers at Credit Suisse First Boston,...
- Wiring the Syndicates. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30989, p1
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed standardized agreement that firms can use to electronically form and manage underwriting syndicates for competitive municipal securities transactions in the United States. Comments sought for the 'Agreement Among Underwriters'; Software for the...
- TBMA Pushes Toward Standardized Computer Language. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31103, p4
Focuses on the venture of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) on a project to develop an industry-wide protocols system that will help standardize computer language in the fixed-income markets so firms can communicate and exchange transaction documents and data electronically. Issuance of a...
- BMA Set to Hold E-Trading Summit. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;01/15/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p5
Presents details on the summit meeting of the Bond Market Association scheduled on January 23, 2001 in New York City. Presentation of case studies on electronic trading initiatives; Focus on the buildup of sustainable client bases.