Investors Want Mix of Yield, Diversity on Extendible Paper
- Ratings Shielding Paper Market from Utility Woes? Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;1/24/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 16, p3
Focuses on the stability of the commercial paper market in the United States in January 2001. Advantages of commercial paper over other forms of investments; Growth of the market since the 1980s; Problems affecting utility companies issuing commercial paper.
- Non-U.S. Banks Borrow More Paper. // American Banker;8/13/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F331, p12
Brief information is given about foreign banks' borrowing in the short-term U.S. commercial paper market.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p11
Several charts are presented that list transactions related to competitive note offerings in the U.S. for the months of September and October 2006. Information about the note issuers, including New Jersey, Manatee Co SD, and Wyandotte Co. Unified Government.; description of the notes sold and...
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p14
Several charts are presented that list transactions related to negotiated note offerings in the U.S. for the months of September and October 2006. Information about the note issuers, including Arizona Transport Board, Cape Coral, and Virginia Port Authority; description of the notes offered and...
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 35, p29
Presents charts and graphs showing U.S. asset-backed securities (ABS) data as of September 10, 2003. Commercial paper with two-week discount rates; Rate curve; Outstanding commercial paper and ABS; ABS collateral distribution; Cross sector volume; ABS sector transactions; Details on the...
- MASSACHUSETTS: RFQs for Legal Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p31
The article reports that the commonwealth will review applications for its legal pool from firms seeking to serve as bond counsel, legal adviser for the state's commercial paper program, and disclosure counsel in Massachusetts. According to Patrick Landers, state's assistant treasurer for debt...
- Companies to issue unsecured paper. // Accountancy;Jan1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1241, p79
The article reports that the Taiwan Ministry of Finance (MoF) is considering easing its rules to allow all companies that publicly sell their shares to issue unsecured commercial paper to help raise lower-cost operating and investment funds. The MoF requires that each issue of the commercial...
- Financing report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct99, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p71
Presents figures on capital fundings in the United States as of October 1999. Lead fund managers; Biggest initial public offerings (IPO); Biggest secondary offerings; Summary of IPO; Commercial paper; Asset swaps; Corporate debt.
- "DULCIUS EX ASPERIS" - HOW CASH POOLING WORKS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. Polák, Petr; Kocurek, Kamil // Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues;Nov2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p85
This paper outlines the changing financial scene in The Czech Republic, which is following the global pattern of institutional investors taking over the role of commercial banks as relationship banking is gradually giving way to transactiondriven banking. Investment-grade companies have become...