Cleveland Finance Director Leaves After Tumultuous 16-Month Tenure
- Cleveland finance chief carmody resigns his post; Brooks steps up. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30802, p3
Discusses the resignation of Cleveland, Ohio finance director Martin Carmody and his replacement by Ronald Brooks. Staff changes announced by Mayor Michael White; Carmody's length of tenure; Opinions on Brooks' appointment; Expansion and improvement of Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport.
- Buda loses two. Biundo, Jen // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p1A
The article announces the resignation of Buda Parks Director Danny Zincke and City Secretary Toni Milam.
- N.M. State Treasurer Tenders Resignation. // Investment Management Weekly;10/31/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the resignation of New Mexico State Treasurer Robert Vigil in October 2005.
- Calif. municipal worker forced to resign over anti-Semitic website. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;9/13/2015, p1
LOS ANGELES (JTA) - A Southern California city worker was forced to resign after his superiors learned of his website espousing white supremacist, anti-Semitic and 9/11 Israel conspiracy views.
- OCTOBER 24, 1941. Stone, Ron // Book of Texas Days;1984, p179
This article recalls the resignation of Texas state treasurer Charlie Lockhart on October 24, 1941. Lockhart had served nearly ten years, and during his tenure Texas claimed to have the shortest state treasurer in the nation's biggest state. Lockhart was a dwarf; he stood just forty-five inches...
- Delaware Finance Secretary Leaving for County Position. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p28
The article reports that Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner has announced that Delaware Secretary of Finance David W. Singleton will resign from state government to become chief administrative officer for New Castle County. Singleton, 59, has served as secretary since Minner appointed him in...
- Key ministers in care sector resign. Jerrom, Clare // Community Care;3/20/2003, Issue 1464, p7
Reports on the resignation of ministers of the Great Britain government in March 2003. Resignation of home office minister John Denham from his position; Resignation of Lord Hunt from the post of lead minister for quality and performance in the National Health Service.
- Shilling To Remain Firm. // West & Central Africa Monitor;Apr2005, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p5
This article discusses economic matters in Kenya. The shilling strengthened against the dollar in February 2005. Despite the resignation of John Githongo as President Mwai Kibaki's anti-graft advisor on February 7, 2005 the shilling strengthened in February 2005 to KES76. In February 2005 the...
- Secretary Tommy G. Thompson resigns, EPA administrator Michael Leavitt nominated replacement. // Formulary;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the resignation of Tommy G. Thompson as United States Department of Health and Human Services Secretary. Appointment of Environmental Protection Agency administrator Michael Leavitt as replacement of Thompson; Enumeration of initiatives accomplished by Thompson during his tenure.