Treasury Seeking $14.6 Billion Budget
- Why Accelerated Reporting? Kul, Joe; McCrory, Don // Armed Forces Comptroller;Summer2004, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p28
This article presents information regarding the financial reporting. The challenge is in getting people to change. to believe that they can have reliable, timely information, For years, the government has done a good job of reporting financial information accurately, but the reporting took...
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;6/10/2015, p22
A chart is presented that shows the U.S. Treasury's budget in April and May 2015.
- Alcoa chief O'Neill leaves GM board. // Ward's Auto World;Dec95, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p93
Reports on the resignation of Paul H. O'Neill from General Motors Corporation's board of directors. Background information on O'Neill; Views from O'Neill.
- O'NEILL WATCH. // International Economy;Fall2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
Profiles treasure secretary Paul O'Neil. Business records of O'Neill; Career background of the secretary; Achievements of the secretary.
- O'Neill Favored Energy Taxes. // Human Events;12/29/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 48, p4
Presents evidences that Paul O'Neil, President-elect George W. Bush's nominee for Treasury secretary, is infavor of energy taxes. Influence of O'Neill on the increase in gas tax during Bill Clinton's administration; O'Neill's effort to shutdown the Office of Economic Opportunity; His role in...
- O'Neill Wants Bush to Focus on 'Global Warming' Catanzaro, Michael J. // Human Events;03/26/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p7
Focuses on a comprehensive strategy outlined by United States Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill for President George W. Bush in addressing the issue of global warming. Details on the recommendations made by O'Neill; Persons cited by O'Neill who could advise Bush on the complexities of global warming.
- A GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? // International Economy;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Reports on United States Treasury Secretary Paul O' Neill's reactions regarding his illustration that appeared on the front cover of the May/June 2001 edition of 'The International Economy,' magazine. Uncertainty over the 'Titanic' movie-inspired illustration; Satisfaction with the depiction of...
- BEST FORECASTER? // International Economy;Spring2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the forecast ability of Paul O'Neill, Treasury Secretary in the U.S. Career history of O'Neill; Accuracy in economic forecasting; Assessment on O'Neill.
- Talking Points. // New York;01/29/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p13
Presents news briefs from New York as of January 2001. Comparison between former Alcoa chairman Paul O'Neill and New York Yankees outfielder Paul O'Neill; Plans of the New York Police Department to conduct consumer-satisfaction surveys.