Faced With Crowded Calendar, New York City Delays GO Offering
- Kansas Department of Transportation Plans $361 Million Refunding Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Kansas Department of Transportation's plans to issue $361.7 million of revenue refunding bonds in November 2003 as part of a debt restructuring. Structure of the deal; Underwriters of the deal.
- Mobile, Ala., Readies $64M for Drainage, Debt Restructuring. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32418, p4
The article reports on the general obligation deal to provide new money for drainage improvements in Mobile, Alabama. The bonds will be insured by Ambac Assurance Corp. with Raymond James & Associates Inc. as book runners. The deal would also restructure the city's debt wherein the remaining...
- N.Y.C. HHC May Shelve Swap Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;1/23/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31558, p1
Focuses on a multi-million dollar synthetic fixed rate refunding bond issue by New York City-based Health & Hospitals Corp., that could be shelved. Decision by Ambac Assurance (AA) Corp. that could lead to the shelving of bond issue; Information regarding access to the corporations' funds which...
- Uruguay: Help On The Way. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p9
Reports on the plan of the government of Uruguay to launch a voluntary debt restructuring plan. Effect of debt swaps on bonds; Information on the country's funding deal with the International Monetary Fund; Suggestions on how the government can deal with its financial challenges.
- Jyothi Labs To Re-Structure INR 600 cr Debt Through Preferential Allotment, NCDs. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/17/2013, p14
The article reports on the plan of consumer goods company Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. for a debt restructure through non-convertible debenture (NCD) issue.
- Endowed High Chair Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p9
The article focuses on the bill signed by Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry which authorizes the debt restructuring of a 2006 bond issue providing funds for endowed chairs at the universities and colleges in the state.
- Vultures profit from Greek tragedy. WATSON, JONATHAN // IBA Global Insight;Aug2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p7
This article discusses the bond payment made by the Greek government to investors who rejected the debt restructuring deal agreed by the previous administration in May 2012. The Dart Management, a secretive investment fund based in the Cayman Islands, owned almost 90 per cent of the payout. The...
- Degussa to Issue Euro Denominated Bond. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p6
Reports the plan of Degussa AG to roll out a euro denominated bond to help it reschedule its debt.
- Huntsman Restructures Debt; Family to Cede 49.9% Stake. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p9
Focuses on the financial structuring of the bond debts of Huntsman Corp. Implications of the restructuring for the firm's chemical holdings; Authority and ownership left to the Huntsman family after the restructuring; Background on Huntsman International.