Fighting For Disclosure
- Healthy Trading Supports Markets. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the stock exchange activity in the U.S. secondary market. Charter Communications Inc.'s bond offering; Downgrade of ATT Canada's long-term debt to junk status; Improvement in bids for wireless zero coupon bonds.
- Secondary struggled, but still up a point. // High Yield Report;01/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the struggling condition of the secondary markets in the United States despite of an increase in points. Role of takeover rumors in the upgrading of points in the grocery store sector; Notable degradation of Friendly Ice Cream's bond after posting low earnings.
- Quiet front before the holiday. // High Yield Report;07/06/98, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p4
Focuses on the performance of the secondary high yield bond market in the United States. Amount of money funds raised through investing in high yield bonds; Reference to the Grand Casinos company; Impact of the mammoth merger of ATT/TCI on telecommunications; Factors contributing to the...
- Yawn: More Record Lows and Limited Supply. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;11/29/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33821, p2
The article focuses on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market as the market was active due to some strong deals priced in both primary and secondary markets in the last week of November 2012
- New liabilities. Morgan, Brian // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on new legislation that governs secondary market disclosure in Ontario, as of June 2003. Provisions of the legislation; Implications of the legislation for accountants; Liability of shareholders and investors for statements made in financial reports.
- On a firmer foundation. Subramaniam, Arun // FinanceAsia;Nov2010 Bond Markets, p36
The article focuses on the bond market performance in India. Prithvi Haldea, founder chairman of New Delhi-based financial research firm Prime Database has seen a larger issuance of bonds by financial intermediaries within the year 2010. Haldea believes the trend was due to higher yields which...
- Municipal prices see modest gains; Florida county deal leads primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on March 1, 2000. Prices of long-dated municipal bonds; Improved market liquidity; Secondary market trades.
- Europe Starts to Turn Around. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Focuses on improvements in European secondary market as of July 30, 2001. Reasons for the improvement in the performance by telecommunication sector in Europe; Description of various bonds issued in the secondary market.
- Prices Firm While Treasuries Fall And $2 Billion in New Issues Sell. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31102, p2
Reports the status of bonds in the United States. Effect of the weakness of the Treasury markets on the bonds; Stabilization of municipal bonds; Information on secondary activity; Bond pricing of the from Lehman Brothers.