TITLE

Eastman Kodak's Shares Fall After KKR Deal

AUTHOR(S)
Holman, Kelly
PUB. DATE
September 2009
SOURCE
Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p11
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
This article reports on a decline in shares of Eastman Kodak Co. after it unveiled plans to raise as much as 700 million U.S. dollars through a deal with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) on September 17, 2009. The company's shares fell 8.6 percent in mid-morning trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Henry Kravis and George Roberts, co-founders of KKR, said the investment reflects their belief in the strategy of Kodak.
ACCESSION #
44290517

 

Related Articles

  • KKR Takes Another Step Towards IPO.  // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 44, p16 

    The article reports on the amended registration filed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) for its initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange in New York. The amended filing notes that the firm was founded by Henry Kravis and George Roberts in 1976 and was organized as...

  • KKR Listed on NYSE.  // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p11 

    The article reports on the start of trading of the share of the New York private equity firm KKR & Co. L.P. on the New York Stock Exchange on July 15, 2010.

  • Attracting the right suitor. Anderson, James A. // Black Enterprise;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p40 

    Illustrates how Amphenol stocks at the New York Stock Exchange rise by 149 percent. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.'s move to buy 10 percent of Amphenol's outstanding shares; Forecast on the trend of the stocks.

  • KKR Announces Affiliate Merger. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p32 

    The article reports on the merger of New York-based Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and its publicly traded affiliate KKR Private Equity Investors LP (KPE). Under the terms of the deal, KKR will own 70% of the merged business while KPE will retain the remaining 30% and will continue to trade...

  • LBO chief inspires friends in high places to pitch in. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;04/13/98, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p44 

    Features Henry R. Kravis, chairman of the leveraged buyout firm, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Company in New York. Comments from Kravis; Information on his career in the financial sector; Information on his co-authorship in the book `Barbarians at the Gate.'

  • KKR Files to List on NYSE.  // American Banker;3/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 39, p7 

    The article reports that the private-equity investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. has filed to list the shares of its publicly-traded operations on the New York Stock Exchange.

  • KKR IPO Filing Raises Succession Question. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p18 

    The article reports that a new initial public offering (IPO) registration has been filed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the U.S. The New York private-equity firm wants to raise 2.2 billion U.S. dollars from the IPO. One question raised regarding...

  • KKR: THE SEQUEL. Loomis, Carol J.; Neering, Patricia A.; Ryan, Oliver // Fortune International (Europe);6/13/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p36 

    Presents a profile of investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.. History of the company in the buyout industry; Details of the company's success; Description of Henry Kravis and George Roberts, who are cousins who co-founded the company with Jerome Kohlberg; Changes that have taken place in...

  • KKR: THE SEQUEL. Loomis, Carol J.; Neering, Patricia A.; Ryan, Oliver // Fortune;6/13/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 12, p64 

    Presents a profile of investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.. History of the company in the buyout industry; Details of the company's success; Description of Henry Kravis and George Roberts, who are cousins who co-founded the company with Jerome Kohlberg; Changes that have taken place in...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics