Micah Green Becomes President of TBMA
- TBMA promotes Ruth to CEO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's promotion of current president Heather Ruth to chief executive officer and executive vice president Micah Green as chief operating officer.
- TBMA Loans Detailed. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/12/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32669, p1
The article reports on the financial transactions disclosed in tax forms filed with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service by the Securities Industries (SIA) and Financial Markets Association, the group formed on November 2006 from the merger of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) and SIA. According...
- TBMA taps Wendy fried to become VP. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p29
Reports on the appointment of Wendy Fried as vice president and associate general counsel of the Bond Market Association.
- Green's Exit From SIFMA Tied to Unauthorized Loans. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32632, p5
The article announces the departure of Micah Green from the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association.
- TBMA Unveils 2002 Officers; Spector at Helm Until April. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p5
Reports the U.S. Bond Market Association released a list of officers it appointed as of December 2001. Names of these officers; Posts to be held by them; Job responsibilities accompanying these posts.
- MBS EXECUTIVES JOIN TBMA BOARD. // National Mortgage News;1/7/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p7
Reports on appointments at the Bond Market Association's board of directors for 2002. Appointment of Warren J. Spector as chairman; Jeffrey A. Perlowitz's appointment as chairman of the association's mortgage- and asset-backed division; Kevin J. Finnerty's appointment as vice chairman of the...
- Bond-Clearing Business Gets Its Backstop. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;3/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
Presents information on a standby bond-clearing institution known as NewBank set up by a Bond Market Association (BMA) steering committee in the U.S. in March 2006. Notion behind the standby institution; Remarks from Micah S. Green, president and CEO of BMA, regarding the formation of NewBank;...
- Bonds, Asset-Backeds Rise. Bloomberg News // American Banker;8/19/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 160, p18
Looks at the status of asset-backed securities in the economy. Explanation of asset-backed securities and why they are popular; Statistics about the increase in sales of such securities; How high home prices affect the sales of home-equity loans; Effect of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac reductions...
- TBMA Elects Two to Board. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31807, p2
Reports on the election of Ryan Marshall and Micah Green to become part of the board of directors of The Bond Market Association in Washington D.C. Career background of Green and Marshall; Change of the bylaws in order to fill the new position.