House Proposal Would Create Zero-Interest Loan Bank
- Rebuild Schools, Roads, and the Economy. Ridgeway, James // Mother Jones;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p65
The article reports on the state of American infrastructure in 2008. As a result of government budget cuts and neglect the condition of U.S. roads, bridges and other constructed environments is poor. Provisions of a proposal to finance the rebuilding U.S. public works advocated by congressman...
- Kucinich is no dummy. Butters, Patrick // Insight on the News;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p37
Profiles Representative Dennis J. Kucinich, highlighting his performance with a ventriloquist's dummy at the Funniest Celebrity Contest in 1997, which was held in Washington D.C. Background information on Kucinich; Comments from Kucinich; Reference to an interview with Kucinich.
- The Railroads in Transition. // New Republic;4/26/33, Vol. 74 Issue 960, p295
The article discusses issues related to the railroad-consolidation plans of the administration in the U.S. According to the author, a number of important roads are unable to pay fixed charges or refinance maturing issues. The author believes that a single national system under public ownership...
- Two decades that changed all our lives. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
Comments on the changes encountered by the periodical `Crain's Cleveland Business' during its 20 years of existence. Turbulence during the administration of city mayor Dennis Kucinich; Publication of a twentieth anniversary issue; Topics in the anniversary issue.
- Back to future for Dennis? Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p1
Profiles Cleveland, Ohio politician Dennis Kucinich. Concerns over this populist measures; Record as city's mayor; Efforts to gain back the mayoralty; Election and salary as congressman.
- KUCINICH SHIFTS HIS IMPEACHMENT FOCUS TO THE ECONOMY. // Hill;9/11/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 103, p3
The article reports that U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich has shifted his focus from the impeachment against President George W. Bush to the economy.
- Kucinich Sues Over Olive Pit in Sandwich. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;1/27/2011, p6
A blog is presented which reports that Democratic representative Dennis Kucinich of the U.S. is suing a congressional-cafeteria-over-olive-pit.
- A PRAYER FOR AMERICA. Kucinich, Dennis J. // Earth Island Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. Representative Dennis J. Kucinich (D-Ohio) on February 17, 2002, which deals with the subject of peace.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;11/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 130, p3
A correction to the article involving Congressman Dennis Kucinich's vote on the U.S. health care reform that was published in the November 3, 2009 issue is presented.