Kansas Development Agency Selling $50 Million Deal for Topeka Hospital
- Kansas Authority Combining Five Issues into One $39.2 Million Deal. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p33
Reports on the Kansas Development Finance Authority's plan to sell a single lease-revenue bond deal that combines projects from several state departments. Refunding of three existing bond series; U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray's appointment as underwriter to the deal; Public Resource's selection as...
- KDFA Plans $31 Million Refunding Issue for Today. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;04/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31119, p4
Reports on the Kansas Development Finance Authority's plan to issue refunding bonds on April 17, 2001. Plans to use the proceeds from the sale for capital improvements on state college campuses; George K. Baum & Co.'s appointment as underwriter on the negotiated deal; Amount of bonds to be...
- Got Unclaimed Property? Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30868, p1
Focuses on a pending Kansas legislation that would give the state the ability to issue bonds guaranteed by income earned on its scale of unclaimed property. Important aspects of Senate Bill 660; Chance for the Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue up to $40 million of bonds to help fund...
- Market Awaits First New Issuance of Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/11/2015, p1
The muni market is eagerly awaiting the first of the weeks' new issuance although really looking ahead to the Kansas Development Finance Authority's $1 billion pension deal, which is expected Wednesday.
- KDFA Sets 1st Transportation Revolving Fund Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p4
Reports on the sale of bonds from the transportation revolving fund of the Kansas Development Finance Authority. Distribution of the proceeds Kansas towns and counties in the form of low-interest loans for local road and bridge projects; Debt service on the bonds; Revolving loan arrangements and...
- Kansas Agency Readies $25 Million of Transportation Revolving Fund Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32518, p3
The article reports that Kansas Development Finance Authority has put $25 million of transportation fund revenue bonds to finance much-needed road and bridge projects. The Kansas Department of Transportation put a significant amount of money of its annual appropriation into the fund in 2004 to...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34007, p1
The article presents statistics related to negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of 2013 including 72,045,000 U.S. dollars sales by Alaska Municipal Bond Bank Authority, 2,100,000 U.S. dollars sales in Illinois and 40,000,000 U.S. dollars sales by Kansas Development Finance Authority.
- KDFA to Sell $108M for Sewer Projects. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p4
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by the Kansas Development Finance Authority. Amount of the bonds; Use of the sale to finance sewer projects; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- Muni Prices Weaken as Kansas Agency Sells $500M of Taxable Pension Debt. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p2
Reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. weakened on February 26, 2004 as the Kansas Development Finance Authority issued a taxable pension obligation bonds and Washington District sold general obligation refunding bonds in two issues. Decline in the value of Treasuries due to a decline in...