Blair's Muni Group Spared Job Cuts
- Critical moment for Wm. Blair. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p1
Presents information on William Blair & Company, an investment banking firm and how they performed during 1997. Reference to the decline in initial public offerings (IPO); Details on the hiring of accountant Arthur Andersen by Blair; Comments from Blair's chief executive officer, E. David Coolidge.
- Blair fund caught in price updraft. Fritz, Michael // Crain's Chicago Business;9/25/95, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the private equity fund of William Blair & Co. Reading of the financial markets; Comparison with the company's past efforts; Inside investors.
- William Blair's CTL Boss Gets Promotion. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;9/27/2010, p2
The article announces that Michael Kalt has been promoted to managing director of Credit Tenant Lease (CTL) Product Group at William Blair & Co. LLC, an investment firm based in Chicago, Illinois.
- William Blair Nabs Bear Vet. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p17
The article announces the hiring of Marina Bozilenko as a member of the healthcare banking group of William Blair & Co.
- BLAIR BRACES FOR MORE CUTS AS VETERAN RETAKES REINS. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p4
Focuses on the number of job cuts affected by the reorganization efforts at William Blair & Co. Amount of investment reductions estimated at the company; Areas of operation targeted by the cuts.
- Tom Theobald's new fascination. // U.S. Banker;Oct94, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Tom Theobald has joined William Blair & Co. as an investor and partner in William Blair Private Capital Management. Formation of a private equity fund to provide growth and leveraged buyout capital to private companies; Former work as chief executive officer of Continental Bank Corp.
- WBMCP Makes out Good with the Little Guys. S.I. // Bank Loan Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p1
Focuses on William Blair Mezzanine Capital Partners, a firm specializing in mezzanine finance based in Chicago, Illinois.
- WBMCP Makes out Good with the Little Guys. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p7
Reports the provision of funds by the William Blair Mezzanine Capital Partners to smaller middle market in the U.S. Statistics on the overall revenues of the middle market; Changes and difficulties brought by the tighter regulatory environment in the banking industry; Number of deals completed...
- Ex-Continental chairman joins equity firm. // American Banker;9/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 172, p2
Reports that former Continental Bank Corp. Chairman Thomas Theobald joined William Blair Equity Capital Management as an investor and partner.