- Editor's Note: Lessons from the air. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;8/12/2015, p1
The article criticizes the terrible customer service at a redesigned airport food hub in New York. Topics covered include the long time it took to get a cold sandwich, the lack of enthusiasm of the foodservice employees, and the take-it-or-leave-it options of most other airport food venues. Also...
- SCHOOL FOODSERVICE REVENUE STRUGGLES TO CONTINUE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the results of the survey conducted at American trade body School Nutrition Association's (SNA) 2014 Annual National Conference which revealed that most school meal programs are plagued with decreased revenue and increased food costs. It discusses how the survey was...
- Lessons from the Air. Schilling, Becky // Food Management;Aug2015, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p6
In this article, the author shares her experience of dining at airports and planes. She reveals that she had to purchase food on-board when her flight got delayed on the way home from the School Nutrition Association's conference. She further reveals that the flight attendant did not charge her...
- Server. // Food Service Europe & Middle East;8/22/2014, Issue 4, p56
No abstract available.
- SNA's Vegas Days. // Food Management;Aug2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p10
Information on the School Nutrition Association (SNA) Annual Training Conference that was held in July 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada is presented. Highlights of the event include the SNA proposal of the national nutrition standards through the Child Nutrition Reauthorization, the launch of school...
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2007, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p92
The article features several cooking equipment and supplies including FastBake Impinger Ovens from Lincoln Foodservice Products and Enodis, panini and sandwich grills from Waring and Dry Product Dispenser from Server Products.
- MARKETPLACE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2013, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p72
The article presents information on products related to food service including Hormel Fire Braised Meats from the Foodservice Division of Hormel Foods Corp., pesticide-free Flies Be Gone flytrap, and Chilled Food Dispenser from Server Products Inc.
- Storming the Hill. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p8
Information about several topics discussed at the School Nutrition Association's annual Legislative Action Conference in April 2011 is presented.
- Exploring New Horizons. // FoodService Director;9/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p27
The article discusses the highlights of the 66th Annual National Conference of the School Nutrition Association held in July 2012.