- Case & Counter. Mellgren, James // Gourmet Retailer;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
The article presents a blog in which the blogger describes his experience of attending the SIAL MontrÃ©al 2009 show and offers news briefs related to food industry. According to the blogger, the show with over 12,000 attendees by all accounts was a great success, especially in light of the...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p64
The article offers news briefs on the food service industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2007. Consortia Inc. and Healthtrust Purchasing Group LP have decided to merge. The Certified Culinary Sales Professional (CCSP) certification was awarded by the Culinary Institute of America to Lactalis...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p62
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. food service sector. Stuart Schuette was appointed to the newly created position of chief operating officer at U.S. Foodservice. A new Foodservice Recognition Program was launched by the USA Rice Federation in a bid to recognize the efforts of...
- Success is in the Details. // Restaurant Business;May2012, Vol. 111 Issue 5, pS8
The article offers brief information on the SplendaÂ® sweetener from Diamond Crystal Brands.
- PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p44
The article features several food ingredients and products in the market including Galbani cheese from Lactalis Foodservice, convenient breakfast and mini twin breakfast sandwiches from AdvancePierre Food, and FireRoasters fish fillets from Fishery Products.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/8/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p40
The article offers news briefs related to restaurant industry in the U.S. NestlÃ© Professional has celebrated the opening of its new cutting-edge NestlÃ© Professional Customer Innovation Campus. Island Hospitality Management Inc. has inked a multiyear beverage contract with The Coca Cola Co....
- LACTALIS GIVES $1K TO SCHOLARSHIP FUND. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/23/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p30
The article reports that Lactalis Foodservice has donated $1,000 to The Denis F. Ellis Apprenticeship Scholarship Fund in New York. It states that the scholarship program is being offered by the American Culinary Federation South Bend Chefs and Cooks Association. It also mentions that the fund...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p62
The article features several products for the food service industry including Pioneer Frozen Gravies from C.H. Guenther, Sorrento Prima Cucina Mozzarella/Provolone Blend from Lactalis Foodservice and Fresh 'n Ready Classic Sandwich breads from Rich Products Corp.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p78
The article features several products of interest to foodservice operators including a full line of Seattle's Best Coffee organic and Fair Trade Certified coffees, whole-grain products from Uncle Ben's Brand and Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Granulated from Diamond Crystal Brands.