Vitamins and Value
- WHAT'S HOT IN Brooklyn, N.Y. Duecy, Erica // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p29
Presents several restaurants in Brooklyn, New York City. Specialty of Alma in roasted chicken with house-made mole sauce; Price of the main courses available at Chestnut; Owners of Chickenbone Cafe.
- Every-Night Cooking. Barnard, Melanie; Dojny, Brooke // Bon Appetit;Jun2002, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p138
Highlights recipes for week-long main courses. Grilled lemon and rosemary chicken; Grilled fajita salad; Jerked shrimp with lemon salsa; Turkish lamb burgers.
- quick dinners. // Cooking Light;Sep2013, p20
Several recipes for easy entrÃ©es are presented including Penne With Herbs, Tomatoes, and Peas, Cavatappi With Browned Brussels Sprouts and Buttery Breadcrumbs, and Chicken With Pepperoni-Marinara Sauce.
- Every-Night Cooking. Barnard, Melanie; Dojny, Brooke // Bon Appetit;Feb2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p133
Presents several main courses for Monday through Friday. Ingredients of the spiced chicken with oranges; Procedures in making the Mexican scrambled eggs; Number of servings for the flemish beef stew.
- Fried Chicken with a Twist. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, pCAL8
The article reviews unique chicken dishes at several North Carolina restaurants including Sweet Potatoes in Winston-Salem, Keaton's Barbecue in Cleveland, and Tupelo Honey Cafï¿½ in Asheville.
- Consumers crave ethnic flavors. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/11/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p3
The article presents a list of foods craved by consumers in the U.S. They include crab Rangoon, egg/spring rolls, chicken stir fry, rice, Chinese/Asian/Indian entrÃ©es, shellfish, refried beans, Mexican entrÃ©es, cole slaw and fried chicken. The trend shows that consumers have special taste...
- SPICE UP YOUR MAINS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/7/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p55
Several recipes for main dishes are presented including Peppercorn & Anchovy Beef, Honey Chilli Chicken, and Cumin & Oregano Lamb Chops.
- New Entrees, Pizza From Kraft. // Frozen Food Age;Jun2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p17
Provides information on several entrees and pizzas that were launched in the Food Marketing Institute Show in Chicago, Illinois in May 2005. South Beach Diet Cashew Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas entree; Boca Meatless Chili entree; DiGiorno Microwave Thin Crispy Crust pizza from Kraft Pizza Co.
- main dishes. // Cooking Light;Aug2011, p24
Various recipes are presented for cooking main dishes including "Chicken Enchiladas," "Mongolian Beef," and "Pork Tenderloin, Pear, and Cranberry Salad."