- Think blueberries. // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2004, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p102
Features the blueberries from U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council in San Francisco, California. Available formats of the blueberries; Health benefits of blueberries; Contact information.
- TOP TASTES TO TRY. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Jun2006, p120
Presents information on several processed food including the New Creative Gourmet High Antioxidant Berry Mix with blackcurrants, bilbenies and wild blueberries, the Dilmah Fruit Teas and the cook book Just One Pot by Lindsey Bareham.
- Blueberry & Pomegranate Power Bars. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2016, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p30
A recipe for Blueberry & Pomegranate Power Bars is presented.
- I Know I Shouldn't, But... Beck, Martha // O, The Oprah Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p38
The article focuses on one's diet being a vegan and who eats only vegetables. The author mentions a certain Rose who eats only whole and organic food except when she is on a 7-Eleven when she has the chance to drink sweets. It discusses the so-called self-sabotage, proposed by Bruce Alexander in...
- required recipes. Apoian, Anna // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p42
Presents several recipes for health foods. Green-Leaf Walnut Orange Salad; Upside-Down Blueberry Cobbler; Roasted Winter Vegetables With Garlic.
- BERRY HEALTHY. Durkin, Pamela // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2008, Issue 310, p136
The article presents several recipes for blueberries including blueberry smoothie, blueberry scones and organic blueberry pear pie.
- Auntie Lou Cooks. Rand, Lou // Advocate;6/20/73, Issue 114, p27
Presents cooking inquiries from readers of Auntie Lou. Procedure in making cheese blintzes; Ingredients of the recipe; Recipe for blueberries.
- Recipes. // Restaurant Business;4/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p58
This article presents several recipes. For preparing Corn, Shrimp, and Chicken BBQ, preheat oven to 425Â°F. Arrange shrimp, corn, and chicken in three separate clusters on broiler pan. Lightly brush sauce first on chicken, then on corn, and finally on shrimp. Roast, turning once, until corn...
- From Garden to Bowl. Barthel, Tom // Dog World;Mar2012, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p42
Several recipes are presented for supplemental meals for dogs including Blueberry Bites, Perfectly Fresh Breath Parsley Treats, and Pup's Irish Stew.