Michigan State Dining Reorganizes
- Balancing Self-Serve. // FoodService Director;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p33
The article offers information on how Bruce Haskell, the associate director of university housing at Michigan State University, balances self-service as some students prefer self-serve, but at restaurant quality. While Haskell prefers meals to be plated to give them that professional appeal, he...
- Upper crusts. WILSON, BEE // New Statesman;02/19/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4424, p42
Recalls the dining experience of the author at the House of Lords in Westminster, London, England. Specialties served; Prices.
- Operators see the light, offer diners black-napkin option. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p206
Relates the fine dining experiences of the author in several restaurants in the U.S. Details of his experiences; Restaurants' specialties; Quality of service.
- Top tables. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/24/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4269, p36
Deals with the advantages of chef's dining room concept of eating. Popularity of the concept in Great Britain; Information on the celebration of the birthday of British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2002 using the concept; Menu from the chef's table service at Claridge's; Hotels and restaurants...
- MarketCapsule: EATING OUT'S A WAY OF LIFE. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the decline in the number of meals prepared and eaten at home. Market growth of homemeal replacement product; Reason for the decline.
- Young diners help boost eat-out trade. // Morning Advertiser;8/1/2013, Issue 113, p26
The article informs that according to the QuickBite/YouGov survey, people in Great Britain under 34 years old are strengthen the eating out market and younger diners are most likely to dine out.
- DINING GUIDE. // Gulfshore Life;Jul2014, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p126
No abstract available.
- BE INSPIRED AT CASUAL DINING 2014. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4813, p50
The article offers information on the inaugural Casual Dining 2014 show to be held in London, England starting on February 26, 2014.
- They order theirs without the dressing. // Business North Carolina;Aug94, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
Reports on North Carolina's casual dining industry. Statistics; Financial issues; Feedback from industry executives.