National Truck Equipment Association recognizes new MVP members
- PMA Members Give For Produce Safety. Sung, Amy // SN: Supermarket News;1/4/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p22
The article reports on the support given by members of the Produce Marketing Association on its food safety initiative scheme in Newark, Delaware in December 2009.
- Honor Roll. // Professional Safety;Jan2006, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p62
The article presents a list of members of the American Society of Safety Engineers in the U.S.
- The key to success. // Contract Journal;10/22/2008 Atlas in Action 2009, Vol. 445, p22
The article focuses on the benefits of becoming a member of the Association of Technical Lighting and Access Specialists (ATLAS). Members receive exclusive access to vital industry information including support on the new British lightning protection standard, BS EN 62305. It describes several...
- Eblex QSM attracts 89 new scheme members. // Meat Trades Journal;5/11/2012, p7
The article reports on the addition of 89 new members to Eblex Ltd. following the boost of its Quality Standard Mark Scheme (QSM) in Great Britain.
- National Truck Equipment Association adds, requalifies MVP companies. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 12 member companies and aproved nine new member companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP) for their commitment to excellence and the effective use of safety and quality standards.
- ELECTION PLANNING FOR THE NEXT NURSING COUNCIL IN 2009. Brinkman, Anne // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Oct2006, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p28
The article announces the plan of the Nursing Council for an election and appointment of members in 2009. This accounted from the Nurses' and Midwives' Act in 1945 until the establishment of the Council in 1971 which demands for an increased board membership and nominees for the association....
- NATM convention: landmark change in membership requirements. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p40
The article discusses the highlights of the annual convention of the National Association of Truck Manufacturers in Albuquerque, New Mexico. NATM members voted to make participation in its compliance program a mandatory requirement for membership. The program verifies that NATM members meet...
- Thirteen companies become latest MVPs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p10
The article announces the new Member Verification Program (MVP) companies welcomed by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA). As of July 1, 2007, a total of 320 manufacturer and distributor companies have received their MVP status. One of the new MVP companies is lndianhead Truck & Body...
- HSE must justify vision aids. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;May2003, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p6
Reports that the Construction Equipment Association advised employers and hirers to ask Health & Safety Executive inspectors to justify any demands for extra vision aids on plant. Reason for the move; Views of the CEA on the simplistic approach to identifying machines without adequate...