Navistar on track with engines for 2010; final tests nearly done
- Ford researchers use water cannon for testing. // South Texas Automotive Report;Jun2009, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p10
Several photographs of Ford's water cannon test on a vehicle is presented.
- Tipping point. Pullin, John // Environmental Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p43
The article focuses on the test rig for monitoring vehicle roll-overs offered by MIRA, an automotive design and testing consultancy, in Great Britain. The consultancy believes that the test rig is a first in the country and second in the world. Business development manager for safety engineering...
- WE'VE COME A LONG WAY. // Australian Motorcycle News;2/17/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the improvement of the crash statistics in the populous state of Australia.
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze side impact test. // Memphis Automotive Report;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p10
A photograph is presented depicting the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze automobile during a crash test conducted in the U.S.
- CRASH TEST. // Car India;Aug2014, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p36
The article offers information on the European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP), the most recognised car safety assessment programme in Europe for production car model before it introduced in the market.
- INTAKE. Harris, Stephen J.; Hornung, Ned E.; Pavlica Jr., John // Ward's Auto World;Mar2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the February 2008 issue, which include articles about a crash test at 31 mph, high-horsepower car perceived as gas guzzler or a fuel gulper, and a comment about Jerry Flint not having his column.
- Chinese car given two stars by NCAP. // Environmental Engineering;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3/4, p4
The article reports on the first Chinese automobile tested under the Euro New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) crash testing scheme. Chinese-made Landwind was among the 14 automobiles tested under the scheme in November 2010. Landwind received two stars from the Euro NCAP. According to Euro NCAP,...
- Euro NCAP's Best in Class Cars. // Irish Motor Management;2014 Awards Edition, p8
The article offers information on testing of cares performed by European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP) in which Qoros 3 Sedan by Qoros Auto Co. Ltd. was at top in terms of performance in crash tests and presents views of Euro NCAP Secretary General Michiel van Ratingen on the same.
- STAGE WRITE. Kotmel, Bob // Street Machine;Aug2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p152
Relates an experience in testing and tuning racing cars. Importance of testing and tuning to improve automobiles' performance; Factors to consider in racing; Benefits of testing and tuning.