- Changing Of The Guard. // Dealernews;Sep2002, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
Reports on executive changes in the powersports distributor industry. Resignation of NEMPCO/Biker's Choice's Bob Kay to join the American IronHorse; Joe Piazza Jr.'s transfer from the Custom Chrome to Ducati; Retirement of Joe Keenen from the CCI; Resignation of Bob Weber at the White Brothers.
- Driving the Market. Scheinman, Marc N. // Business Mexico;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p24
Introduces interviews with the presidents of four U.S.-based automobile companies with operations with Mexico. Mexican strategies of the car manufacturers; Views on the Mexican automobile industry.
- Golden opportunity. Ball, Jennifer // Commercial Motor;3/18/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5071, p26
Features Christopher McGowan, top executive of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). Unpredictability of the responsibilities under his post; Role of the SMMT in the motor vehicle industry in Great Britain; Interests outside his work.
- Viva la France. // Commercial Motor;8/19/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5093, p9
Comments on the move of a French government ministry to ask public opinion on issues related to the motor vehicle industry.
- Lane Changes. // Dealernews;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p26
Reports on career developments of executives of companies in motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Decision of Patrick Dowd to join Avon Tyres North America; Appointment of Gary Gibbs as senior marketing director for Annitori Distributing; Selection of Richard Vasquez as executive vice president of...
- Bumstead takes up the strategy reins at Exel. // Motor Transport;9/9/2004, p28
Presents updates on the appointment and selection of several executives in the motor vehicles industry in Great Britain as of September 9, 2004. Jon Bumstead at Exel Group; Willem Mekenkamp at Transamerica Trailer Leasing; David Garratt at the Garage Equipment Association.
- NAMES. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p47
Reports on career developments of executives in the motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jeff Gelb as vice-president-sales for the Eastern Region of TMW Systems; Collaboration of Mark Oakley with Hercules Mfg Co as purchasing agent and management; Selection of Jeffrey T. Barylak as...
- SPECIAL FXX! Morrison, Mac // AutoWeek;6/27/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 26, p3
This article reports that despite earlier denials by Ferrari officials, the Super Enzo spotted turning laps at Ferrari's Fiorano test track is more than a development mule. Those who are "allowed" to throw down their roughly $1.8 million are in for the best Ferrari experience this side of the...
- Teunissen steps up at TNT Net. // Motor Transport;6/17/2004, p4
Announces the appointment of executives in the motor vehicle industry in Great Britain as of June 2004. Chris Teunissen as business development director of TNT Network Logistics; David Stretton as operations director of King Trailers; Scott Jenkins as sales and marketing director of Chevin...