Mixing truck equipment with trailers
- Utility Trailer Sales of Boise has new digs. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the relocation of Utility Trailer Sales of Boise Co. to a new facility in Boise, Idaho to better serve its customers. It states that the facility offers new and used trailer sales, parts, and service to owner-operators and fleets. Key information about Utility Trailer's...
- Bedliners increase resale value for trucks. // Aftermarket Business;04/01/99, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p38
Deals with a survey conducted to determine the sales of truck bedliners in the United States from 1994 through 1998. Benefits of truck bedliners; Consumer misconception about bedliners; Sales figures; Retail projection in 1999.
- Radio rules for retailers in tune with revenues. // Aftermarket Business;Mar2002, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the popularity of radio advertising among retailers specializing in truck and sport utility vehicle accessories in the U.S. Amount spent monthly by California Truck Works for radio on different stations; Details on the radio advertising program of Truck Outfitters; Factors that could...
- Will my cab and sleeper rival a room? Hatfield, Allison // Overdrive;Jan2000, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p84
Focuses on United States innovations in custom-made sleeping amenities in trucks. Comment from Freightliner Product marketing manager Keith Harrington; Space, weight and wheelbase limitations; Factors to consider when fitting amenities; Plastics, fabrics and other materials for use in sleepers.
- Technology has brought the trucking industry everything from satellite tracking to maintenance... Munson // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, Focus p9
Reports on the use of computer technology in the operations of the United States trucking industry. Includes satellite tracking of fleets; Global positioning satellites; High technology electronic sensors and computer chips in truck engines; Automatic vehicle location systems; Radar technology.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/08/98, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p33
Discusses trends dealing with truck equipments. Survey made by the National Truck Equipment Association; Inadequate data on diesel emissions; Merger between Terex Corporation and Holland Lift International B.V.
- Cargo Protecto. MULLIGAN, JASON // Street Trucks;Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p100
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing BedRug truck bed protector and LUX cover.
- UTEMASTER PUTS A LID ON IT. // NZ 4WD;2014 Annual Supplement, p46
The article previews the Utemaster Load-Lid checker plate aluminium hard lid.
- XRS launching Driver Xperience Board at MATS. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/12/2013, p4
The article previews the Driver Xperience Board for truck owner-operators and company drivers, launched by XRS at the 2013 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).