Parmigiani names Comeq as distributor
- SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE. de Burton, Simon // Octane;Nov2014, Issue 137, p50
The article offers brief information on a limited edition of trio wrist watches, including the Parmigiani Bugatti Mythe, from Parmigiani Fleurier SA.
- GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY. DE BURTON, SIMON // Octane;Nov2016, Issue 161, p58
The article offers information on the Tonda Chronor wrist watch from Parmigiani Fleurier to mark its 20years in business.
- GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY. DE BURTON, SIMON // Octane;2016 Supplement, p58
The article offers information on the Tonda Chronor which is a luxury watch designed by Swiss timepiece manufacturer Parmigiani Fleurier to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
- Corrections. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/21/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 60, p2
Corrections to articles about Swedish watch brand Parmigiani and Hakansson cosmetics are presented.
- Parmigiani Flies High and Wide. Shuster, William George // JCK;Jun2006, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p128
The article reports that luxury watch brand Parmigiani Fleurier has launched a marketing campaign centered on a hot air balloon to promote the brand and its first line of women's watches. The campaign began in January 2006 with the official launch of the Parmigiani hot air balloon, which was...
- Parmigiani Fleurier Backs Maurice Sandoz Exhibit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/28/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 89, p11
The article reports that Parmigiani Fleurier SA has co-sponsored the Maurice Sandoz's Sandoz Collection exhibit in the U.S. which features the Golden Peacock Egg worth 20 million dollars. It cites A La Vielle Russie's presentation of the event as the second time that the Sandoz Collection has...
- The Nature and Determinants of Exclusivity Rights in International Technology Licensing. Jiang, Marshall S.; Aulakh, Preet S.; Yigang Pan // Management International Review (MIR);2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p869
â€¢ Existing research on international licensing focuses on firm decisions related to the choice of licensing versus alternative modes of entry into foreign markets, the timing of licensing within the technology life cycle, and appropriate compensation structures to collect rents. This paper...
- Lalique Looks To The Air. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/14/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 99, p12
The article presents an evaluation of Soulmates, a collection of jewelry offered by the jewelry trade firm Lalique, and of crystal clocks created by the firm in partnership with the clockmaking company Parmigiani Fleurier.
- FINDINGS. Edgar, Michelle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/21/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 109, p9
The article offers news briefs on the fashion accessories industry. Harry Winston will open a boutique at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California in the first quarter of 2008. Swiss watchmaker Parmigiani unveiled the female model to its hit Kalpagraph collection. Hue opened its first...