Sapa completes agreement with Indalex
- Sapa Acquires Aluminum Extrusion Maker Indalex. // Metal Center News;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of aluminum extrusion maker Indalex Aluminum Solutions by Sapa Group, a producer of aluminum profiles. It mentions that the agreement will allow Sapa to improve its geographical presence in North America including Canadian region. Moreover, it notes that...
- Sapa Tries to Ease Service Center Concerns After Indalex Acquisition. // Metal Center News;Oct2009, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p20
The article discusses the efforts of Sapa Group in addressing the economic downturn experienced by the service centers in the U.S. It states that Sapa has purchased Indalex Aluminum Solutions aiming to extend its investment in North America and to change its existing service center. It also...
- Sapa Completes Indalex Acquisition. // Metal Center News;Aug2009, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p42
The article reports that Sapa in Sweden has completed its acquisition of aluminum extrusion company Indalex Aluminum Solutions in Lincolnshire, Illinois. According to the article, Sapa purchased the 11 active plants of Indalex as part of the acquisition. It is stated that Indalex filed a Chapter...
- Extruders encouraged by market upturn. Pennington, J. Neiland // Modern Metals;May2004, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p30
Focuses on the aluminum extrusion market. Forecast on the amount of extrusion shipments in 2004; Percentage of increase in home improvement products in 2003; Impact of a predicted decline in house construction on the residential extrusion market; Basis of the extrusion cost according to Tim...
- Sapa to acquire Indalex. // Modern Metals;Jul2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p9
This article reports on the purchase agreement entered into by Sapa AB of Stockholm, Sweden with Indalex, an aluminum extruder from Lincolnshire, llinois. The deal involved Sapa AB acquiring six active U.S. planst and four active Canadian plants of Indalex. The deal will give Sapa 315,000 tons...
- DOWNTURN OFFERS OPPORTUNITY FOR ALUMINUM MANUFACTURER. O'Reilly, Dan // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/05/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the three-site aluminum extrusion plant expansion program of Indalex Aluminum Solution Group in the United States. Impact on the sales shares and rate of the company; Specification and design of Gainesville plant expansion; Importance of the program in company's commitment to improve...
- Homegrown Systems. Kline Jr., Steven R. // Products Finishing;Mar2002, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p6
Comments on the homegrown painting system at Indalex in Gainesville, Georgia. Means for an efficient and higher quality homegrown systems; Reasons for the homegrown quality of Indalex' paint line; Contribution of suppliers to the homegrown quality of Indalex.
- Indalex gives growth green light. Pennington, J. Neiland // Modern Metals;Sep2004, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the expansion made by Indalex Aluminum Solutions Group of Lincolnshire, Illinois in the extrusion market. Acquisitions of manufacturing facilities by Indalex; Facilities traded by Indalex with OVACO; Reinvention of the company's sales strategies; Development of a customer scorecard.
- BHP Billiton's double act. McCallum, Jan // BRW;4/20/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p56
Focuses on merger between Australia-based firms, BHP and Billiton Aluminum Australia Pty. Ltd. Major test to ability of the merged group to tap international capital markets; Histories of the companies; Political risks in southern Africa and South America.