Oshkosh boosts workforce for M-ATV delivery order
- Oshkosh Defense Reveals JLTV Utility Variant. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;2/15/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 32, p1
The article offers brief information on the Light Combat Tactical All-Terrain Vehicle (L-ATV) utility variant from Oshkosh Corp.
- Oshkosh Corp. Plans Major Employment Buildup For M-ATV work. // Defense Daily;7/15/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the move of defense company Oshkosh Corp. in hiring 1,000 employees to maximize its operations in manufacturing MRAP All Terrain Vehicles (M-ATV) to the U.S. armed forces in 2009. It states that Oshkosh will recall 550 employees from its subsidiary company JLG Industries...
- Oshkosh delivers to the front. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;7/17/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5289, p16
The article evaluates the military vehicle, Oshkosh HET 1070F 8x8 tank transporter from Oshkosk Corp.
- Oshkosh maps McNeilus plans. D.M. // Concrete Products;Jul98, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p5
Discusses the outcome of Oshkosh Truck Corp.'s acquisition of McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing Co. (MTM). Four areas of focus that forge the Oshkosh-McNeilus organization; Unique characteristic of Oshkosh-McNielus; changes that happened to MTM after the deal was completed; Appointment of Dan...
- Oshkosh Bridge Contract Continues FHTV Production. // Defense Daily;1/18/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Army has awarded Oshkosh Defense, a division of Oshkosh Corp., a bridge contract to continue production of the Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV).
- International firms recruit U.S. know-how to supply allied forces. GUYETTE, JAMES E. // Aftermarket Business World;May2014, p7
The article offers information on the M-ATV Special Forces Vehicle (SFV), which was displayed at the 21st International Defense Industry Exhibition held in Poland, from Oshkosh Defense, a division of the military vehicle manufacturer Oshkosh Corp.
- USMC Selects Oshkosh Defense to Advance Exportable Power Capabilities. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the selection of the Oshkosh Defense as supplier of onboard vehicle power (OBVP) to USMC Systems Command.
- Oshkosh Truck Receives Second Vehicle Contract From Egypt This Year. // Defense Daily International;10/19/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p9
The article reports on a contract awarded to Oshkosh Truck Corp. to provide 35 specially-designed Heavy Equipment Transport (HET) military vehicles to meet logistics and transport requirements set by the Egyptian Ministry of Defense. The HET is designed to transport battle tanks, fighting and...
- Oshkosh Defense Wins JLTV Contract. // Military Technology;2015, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p22
The article reports that tactical vehicle maker Oshkosh Defense has won a fixed price production contract from US Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command in order to manufacture the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV), beating out aerospace company Lockheed Martin and vehicle maker AM General.