Commercial trailer orders hint at rebound ahead
- Trailer orders up 13% in July, FTR shows. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article reports increase in the number of orders placed for the U.S. trailers in July 2015 as revealed by FTR Associates, the industry source for Transportation Intelligence, and presents the views of Don Ake, FTR vice-president of commercial vehicles, on the same.
- Trailer orders surge in March. // Overdrive;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
The article accounts on a report from ACT Research Co. concerning the increase of commercial trailer net orders in 2010 by 165 percent from March 2009 in the U.S.
- Trailer van orders down 32% in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p11
The article informs that orders for total van trailers for the month of February 2012 went down by 32% while other trailers rose by 31%.
- Commercial trailer orders remain strong in May. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on a report by ACT Research Co. which reveals that year-to-date orders for trailers have increased by 69% through May 2010.
- September Trailer Orders Above 240,000 Rate: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/28/2013, p1
The article presents an overview of the report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," published by ACT Research Co. (ACT), which showed that trailer orders for September 2014 were above the 240,000 rate on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- October Trailer Orders Up 43%. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the 43 percent month-over-month increase in trailer orders in the U.S. in October 2013, according to the data released by ACT Research Co.
- Commercial trailer orders strong in May. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the claim of ACT Research Co. that there is a 59% increase in May 2010 commercial trailer net orders from the prior-year month in the U.S.
- Trailer net orders continue surging. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that trailer net orders increased by 165 percent from March 2009 to March 2010.
- Trailer Orders Hit Highest Monthly Volume Since March 2006. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/27/2011, p1
The article reports that net orders for commercial trailers reached 28,393 in November 2011, the strongest monthly order volume since March 2006, according to ACT Research Co.