FORCE America acquires PreCise MRM from Preco
- Tuning In. // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the acquisition of SmarTrunk Systems by Ranger Communications in San Diego, California. Production of radio trunking equipment for very high frequency and ultrahigh frequency radio systems; Relocation of technical support departments; Retention of Elliot Terborgh, founder and chief...
- TI acquires Dot Wireless. // RCR;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p24
Focuses on Texas Instruments Inc.'s acquisition of United States-based wireless solutions provider, Dot Wireless Inc.
- More consolidation yet to come in shrinking paging industry? Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/12/97, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on increased consolidation in the paging industry in the United States. Assessment of consolidation in the industry during 1995 and 1996; Comments by Brad Busse of Daniels & Associates; Query about the success of paging carriers in the United States; Amount of subscribers at Paging...
- On the Edge. Ploskina, Brian // Interactive Week;3/12/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the trends in the telecommunication services and equipment industry in 2001. Mergers and acquisitions by telecommunication companies; List of bandwidth-intensive applications; Actions taken by carriers to increase the value of the services they offer.
- World Access outlines 2 mergers, 1 acquisition. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p82
Reports mergers and acquisitions made by World Access Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Common stock shares in the merger with STAR TeleCommunications Inc.; Merger with telecommunications service provider WorldxChange; Impact of the Long Distance International Inc. acquisition on World Access shares.
- ARRIS Announces Completion of Holding Company Formation. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p13
The article informs about a business holding structure created by the telecommunications equipment manufacturing company ARRIS Group Inc. to facilitate proposed acquisition of the wireless network equipment manufacturer Motorola Home business from a subsidiary of the software company Google Inc.
- TELECOM VENDORS RIPE FOR PICKING. Mulqueen, John T. // Interactive Week;7/2/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p19
Predicts an increase in merger and acquisition activities in the communication equipment market in the United States. Details on a merger deal between DSet and ISPSoft; Benefit of the merger deal on DSet; Status of communication equipment firms' market value.
- movements. // Telecom Asia;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on developments concerning the telecommunications industry as of May 2006. The Office of the United States Trade Representative is attempting to gain better access to Japan's mobile and fixed-line markets. A British investors group is interested in buying Asia Netcom. Alcatel...
- READER POLL. // Telephony;8/15/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 15, p19
Presents a chart depicting the period of telecommunication equipment industry to start large mergers with major vendors in the U.S.