Rogers authorizes Highlift as dealer
- Rogers Tag-Along Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p56
Describes the Rogers Tag Series Trailers from Rogers Brothers Corp. Design; Standard features; Beavertail and extra-long loading ramps.
- Rogers Trailer Line Greets New Era with Engineering Refinements. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p75
Focuses on the Ultima and Blacktop Series of capacity trailers released by Rogers Brothers Corporation. Design features of Rogers trailer series; Trailer models available.
- Rogers Fixed Gooseneck Trailers deliver maximum payload capacity with exceptional economy and... // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p74
Describes trailers developed by Roger Brothers Corp. Design of Rogers Fixed Gooseneck Trailers; Capacities; Axle configurations.
- Rogers offers many extra features as standard equipment. // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p72
Introduces various equipments for trailer industry offered by Roger Brothers Corporation. Features of the equipments; Advantages.
- RogersÂ® Revised Literature Details Improvements to Ultimaâ„¢ Series Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p31
Reports that Rogers Brothers Corp. literature features improvements to its Ultima Series trailers. Swing clearance; Air ride suspensions; Design features.
- Rogers Low-Boy Trailer Hauls Mining Equipment in Canada. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/22/2013, p3
The article describes a low-boy trailer developed by Rogers Bros. Corp. for an iron ore mine in northern Canada in 2013.
- Rogers dramatically reduces trailer weight in 1997 models. // Fleet Equipment;Mar97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p89
Announces Rogers Brothers' line of trailers for 1997. Features; Performance evaluation.
- Rogers Trailer Features Keep Pace with Industry Changes. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p37
Introduces the Rogers line of detachable gooseneck trailers from Rogers Brothers Corporation. Features and capabilities of the trailers.
- Tilt-deck trailer. // International Construction;Jun97, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p92
Introduces Rogers Corp.'s 20t-capacity tilt-deck trailer for the lauding and hauling of small bulldozers, backhoes, paving machinery and related equipment. Functions and features.