Palfinger Group takes control of AWE
- Crane company goes for growth. Skettos, Maria // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2009, p50
The article reports on the acquisition of crane and hoisting equipment company Redfem-Flinn by materials handling company Hasemer in Melbourne, Victoria. Hasemer stresses that the move is part of its strategy to enhance operations in the country as well as achieve business growth. In addition,...
- CARRIERS JOINED AT THE SHIP? Bonney, Joseph // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/21/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p30
The article discusses speculation about mergers and acquisitions among container shipping companies in the wake of financial problems caused by the recession. Some analysts believe that non-cash defensive mergers will occur as part of companies' efforts to remain competitive. The possibility...
- Palfinger acquires 80% share of Equipment Technology LLC. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the acquisition by Palfinger Group of a stake in Equipment Technology LLC.
- Lift equipment 2015. Pilsch, Martin C. // American Journal of Transportation;11/2/2015, Issue 614, p3
The article reports that the Lift Equipment industry in the U.S. is adopting four new trends to reshape its lift business which includes the mergers of companies for spreading their markets, making increased operating speeds equipment like double hoists, and adopting safe environment practices.
- Comparing powered hoist options. Holzhauer, Ron // Plant Engineering;Sep96, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p78
Compares the options for hoisting machinery requirements in the manufacturing industry. Uses of powered hoists; Function requirements of the industry; Combination of various types of hoists; Classifications of duty service; Determination of operating factors during selection; Safety and...
- Gateway Distriparks (Code: 532622) (CMP: Rs. 105, TGT: Rs. 130+). // Money Times;7/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p12
The article features Gateway Distriparks Ltd. (GDL), an Indian company that operates container freight stations (CFS), facilities for in-transit container handling, examination, assessment of cargo for import and export regulatory clearances. It relates that the company acquired Chandra CFS and...
- PR Lift to the Rescue. Caporale, Robert S. // Elevator World;Mar2009, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p176
The article presents information on a materials-handling system found by the author in Paris, France which is commonly used in the city to move large pieces of furniture into upper-level flats. According to the article, the device is called PR Lift which is comprised of an extension ladder along...
- Palfinger buys South American Tercek. // American Cranes & Transport;Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p13
The article offers information on the acquisition of Tercek Usinagem de PrecisÃ£o Ltda. by the company Palfinger Group.
- Palfinger acquires 30% stake in Hidro-Grubert. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of 30 percent stake of the hydraulic knuckle boom cranes provider Hidro-Grubert USA Inc. by Palfinger Group in Cordoba, Spain.